III. A fool

"Isn't it just great the only help I had is now gone. Why did I press that?" Right now Lan Xia was yet again regretting everything.

He kept banging his head against the tree. Which resulted his fair skin having a red bruise which formed into a bump on his forehead. The place  was isolated so no one noticed this bizarre event.

After some time he finally stopped his weird show. "Ok now what, wait I just have to what happened in the novel that's it. Wait which character am I, which dude?" Lan Xia is now lost for words for how forgetful he is. One second his face held an smile another second it held an frown.

It was taking him everything he had not to bang his head against the tree again. If he bangs his head now then he would have more of a hard time thinking.

"Think think, who  who, it must have been a mob character if I don't remember the name, a special mob character the."

There has been many mob characters in "Above The Clouds." (AN: no just admit that your plain stupid)" Ah who could it be wait where am I in a meadow right I was lying down under a tree this scene begins like this for oh yea Lan Xia the guy who has the same name as me.

He was a cold and kind man. He was the one who raised the MC and the villain when they were left at their sects door when they were infants. He took care of them since.

He has great power and that later on he died that's about it they explained about him in the novel. (AN: Good your not that stupid) "Shizun what are you looking at?"

Some one called him from behind with out thinking. He turned around and almost fell half into the ground when he saw who called him.

It was the protagonist and the villain Haung Hou and Julong Liu just ten years old. The one who called him was Haung Hou. But Julong Liu wasn't even paying attention to him.

The protagonist has blonde hair and he was smiley and toothy. While on the other hand the villain has balck hair and he was just ice cold.

'Wait' Lan Xia  has forgotten that Julong Liu for some reason never liked this character. 'Wait he doesn't like this character at all never listens to ths character now me so how am I gonna try to not get him killed.

Ah what have I gotten my self into?'...(AN: haha good luck)