XV. Sparks

'He is a liar, a scum and one day I will surely end his life.' Julong Liu was sitting by the lake again. His face was in distrust his eyes were puffy red visible that he had cried. There was just one thing that was repeating in his mind over and over again.

How Lan Xia's eyes wavered while answering him. The pain he had been holding all this time grew heavy and was threatening to come out and it did. In forms of tear not anger but just painful sobs.

To many people that kind of question might seem stupid and trivial but to him it meant a lot it just did. He can't explain this reaction he is having and this pain in his heart. If someone sees this child now.

No one would think that he is cold hearted or stone faced. Or the one who matured at a young age. But instead what they would see is a small child who is still to precocious and naive for the world and its cruelness.

His small back was slouched, his small hands formed into fists and tears were streaming down his face. Painful sobs escaping his mouth. He looked even younger then he was. His shoulders were shaking he kept clenching his teeth not to let sobs escape his mouth.

Your heart would slowly break piece by piece, at this sight. But no one knows his pain. He is suffering by himself and only he knows what he is feeling. The one who noticed the boy sitting by the lake alone was Mao De.

But he didn't approach the boy. 'Child at this young age your heart and mind closed itself from the world. But when you are trying to hide these feelings you're hurting yourself more than anyone else. Yes you are a true warrior but did you know that warriors need companies and a home they can always come back to. But really a person that is always waiting for them. That's what gives them strength and their will to continue on.'

Mao De didn't want Julong Liu to be startled so he left him alone soon as Mao De left. Haung Hou showed up. "Julong I was looking for you this whole time. Here you are so what did you ask Shizun?" His run on questions never stop. But thanks to that Julong Liu had enough time to pull himself together.

He went back to his cold self. Haung Hou didn't notice Julong Liu's strange behavior since he was busy showering him with question. Julong Liu didn't answer Haung Hou.

"OK it's fine if you won't answer me but come with me to the forest. You can help me collect some more herbs for Shizun." Without waiting for Julong Liu's answer he grabbed his wrist and started to run towards the forest. Julong Liu was too tired to complain or resist so he went along with Haung Hou to the forest.

You can hear Haung Hou's cheery voice throughout the forest since he hasn't finish talking. [System: this child never stop talking does he] (AN: no he doesn't but as he gets older he might change you never know)

{Mega: so here is the real question why is there always a misunderstanding between my beautiful man Lan Xia and the cold child Julong Liu} [System: true why do they always have this misunderstanding] (AN: so sorry can't answer these questions)

/Mega and System: gosh you're such a sh*ty author/ (AN: oh I know that) Meanwhile at the house Lan Xia was about to commit murder then commit suicide.

Why you ask well it's because of the twin and himself. First he wanted to kill the twins because they just dumped herbal medicine water on him. Which made his wounds burn like crazy.

Second he wanted to kill himself because he made Julong Liu upset. He didn't know what he did that upset but him. But he knows he made the poor child very upset.

Lan Xia's thoughts were interrupted by Fuwei De's giggle "Oh my Xi'er were surprised, does it burn?" her mocking words didn't stir up Lan Xia's anger instead that she was calling him Xi'er, only Yueliang has the permission to call him that. Along with her Fenyu joined in as well on the mocking. "Yes Xi'er are you alright?"