VIII. Yueliang

"Xi'er." A soothing voice called out. It was like water it was smooth and quite it draws you in. "Hah who is this who is Xi'er?"

Lan Xia didn't know where this mysterious voice came from. But it's inside his head. He slowly opened his eyes.

He was in a dark space. There were no light or sounds. It was just pure darkness.

Then suddenly a light appeared, the scene cleared up there were clouds. The moon was hanging in the sky. It shines brighter and brighter every time you look.

It's soft light hit a stone in the river that reflected the moon's flawless reflection. There was a magnificent white dragon it's scales shined in the moonlight. Then suddenly there stood a white tiger.

It was like snow. It's green eyes held calmness and gentleness. There was a flute playing in the far.

It was pleasant everything bought harmony and it made you calm. Your soul felt at peace. Lan Xia was mesmerized by this sight.

He couldn't take his eyes of that beautiful beast. He was not afraid of it more he felt he knew this beast it was one of his close ones. Where a beautiful white tiger now there stood a beautiful woman.

Her slender figure looked more  beautiful in the moonlight. She emmited of a light aura that held strength. Her long jet black hair floated in the winds.

Her blue dress held the waters ripples. The sword she held was made out of green jade that matched her motionless eyes that were calm and forever mesmerizing. "Xi'er my child what is that confused look on your lovely face, won't you greet me."

The woman teased. Her smile was like a rare pearl it was absolutely beautiful. Her beauty was timeless. 'Who this woman, a white dragon, a white tiger a white tiger wait this is "my" soul beast. Yueliang a harmony soul beast what was the white dragon.'

This was the beauty with a sword. That the auther so carelessly described. The author was not even close enough when she described Yueliang' s beauty.

"Yueliang why have you called me?" Lan Xia tried to keep his cold face but his eyes give him a way. "Xi'er your eyes are smiling sweety don't try to hide with your cold facade."

It was just simple words but they bought so much trust with it. Yueliang was like a mother. She would always take care of Lan Xia and look after him.

Lan Xia couldn't help but smile. His smile was like the beautiful spring. His black eyes turned to those icy blue eyes which were not ice but snow it was gentle.

"I have called you here today to say happy birthday you are now one step closer to become a full fledged adult." She came closer to him her feet touching the water creating ripples while tiny bell rang which were around her ankles. 'Oh it's looks like it's the original Lan Xia's birthday today.'

"Thank you Yueliang it means a lot." Looks like around Yueliang he didn't have to keep his cold facade. Time passed on and on but Yueliang and Lan Xia were still in that space talking laughing and having a wonderful time.

It was a beautiful sight and it looks like flowers were blooming every where. While talking with her a thought came to Lan Xia's head ' Looks like the original Lan Xia was like this in front of Yueliang only and she is such gentle person I like her more and more now..'

Little did Lan Xia know that Yueliang knew something about him that no one should have known. The gentleness is only around her loved ones if it's an enemy they will ripped to shreds by her claws and there will be nothing left of them. Her ever so beautiful far would be covered in blood...