XI. No

"Wait what just happened, where is Shizun what's going on and who are you and what's this beast? Haung Hou screamed at the top of his lungs. He was very confused, scared and worried by what just happened.

He couldn't comprehend what took place a few moments ago. "Who are you and where did this tiger like creature come from?" Julong Liu finally spoke. This child who is in the age of 10 didn't sound like his age he sounded like he was an adult asking, for answer from a child.

A upon hearing this child's tone Mao De was surprised. 'You child are quite the warrior.' He thought. "There is no time to explain I am Mao De a spirit beast who guarded this house for 50 years and this is Yuelinag the lads soul beast."

Mao De' s voice had a frightening tone his old self sounded younger like someone who was filled with anger and excitement. For he learned something.

But the one who was truly stunted with anger was Yueliang. Her body was motionless she looked devastated her face was frozen. But her eyes held a freezing fire it was ice cold which will pierce and burn everything in it's path.

The wind blowing her long beautiful hair along with her dress.  The bamboo trees whistling along with the wind bending their leaves but as much as it was a sight to see but a storm was brewing inside soon to be released. Yueliang turned her head and looked at the group.

" We shouldn't waste any more time in idling chatter we need to find Xi'er, before those vile beasts do anything to him." Her voice was ice cold sending chills down their spine. The kids flinched slightly as they heard her voice.

Haung Hou gasped. Julong Liu his eyes had turned dark from hearing what Yueliang had just said. 'NO, no one will touch him no one can hurt that man.'

Julong Liu didn't know himself at that moment. All he could thing of was that man getting hurt, he couldn't take it.'Why am I thinking like this, oh it's must be because I want to hurt him my self, kill him my self that's it no one else can hurt him only I can.'

He wanted to find Lan Xia soon as possible. "Before we go, there is something I should clarify those children won't hurt a hair on the lads head. They are very mischievous haunt beasts who love to play.

Even tought those kids have the body of adults but their mind are like of little children. " Mao De finished he felt guilty for not informing. He knew them since they were the little ones his master once took care of for some times.

They were still small when his master past away. With out any purpose they had became haunt beasts. They grew up in their haunt beasts form.

Mao De had taken care of them for some time. They grew up but what he had failed to notice was that their mind was still that of a child. He only realized when they possessed a wood cutter and caused chaos.

He had forgotten about it because he was enjoying the relaxing days with Lan Xia and everyone else. They would pretend to be adults like it's another game to them. Mao De had passed away with his master.

They were left alone and died of hunger. There death was painful since they were young since they were little they loved to play.

Now that led to this. Them causing trouble now. Hearing this Yueliang said nothing she just stood there for some time thinking and finally.

She looked at the feline he had his head down like a parent who felt guilty of not taking care of his children. "Tai Mao you are just like me you think of them like they are your children. Just like how I think of Xi'er as my child.

Forgive if I had given you the wrong impression I was simply being worried for my child just like how a mother would be."

(AN: Tai is used to adress someone with respect I think but I don't know if I am using it right)

She gently smiled her anger had deemed down. She could she the old beast was feeling guilty she didn't want that. Mao De couldn't help but smile in his heart.

"I know where they are I will lead you all there." Yueliang and the kids quickly followed after Mao De. While on the other side of the forest... Lan Xia had started to open his eyes.

He was in a dark place there were no lights to be seen and no sound to be heard. Suddenly Lan Xia's breath hitched his eyesight became blurry and darker then before. The darkness welcomed Lan Xia into it's arms once again...