II. Actions have consequences

"I might as well kill my self here.." Lan Xia complained.

[Will you shut it it was you who runned his mouth so blame your self.] The system pointed out. 

"Why do you think I am saying this obviously I am blaming my self no one else sheesh damn are you a woman on her period or something being so naggy." Lan xia yelled back. Their was an electrical sound and at that moment he was hit by lightning.

 [You have 90 points left if your points come down to an 5 you will die and there will be no going back or being reborn. ]

"WHAT no no please was that you no I am sorry I won't be insulting sorry please don't kill me and how do I get points help me..." Lan Xia panicked.

 [Complete tasks.] The system replied indifferently. 

"So what is my first task?" 

[Its to act cold and indifferent but be gentle as well try acting let's see if you can get some points..] 

In his head Lan Xia thought what kind of bullish*t was that but he tried. He looked out to the view that was in front of him.

His eyes held no emotion they were just a dark void that truly gave of a cold and indifferent attitude. But their were beauty to it.

The wind blew making is long jet black hair float it was a lovely sight. In the corner of his eyes he spotted a flower it was beautiful it brought a smile to his face that was more beautiful than anything ....

'Now how do I complete this task?' Lan Xia didn't realize that he already completed the task with out even trying. 

[Congratulation you have completed the first task +10 points.] The system chimed in. 

"Huh what I did how?" Well Lan Xia was confused a floating message appeared in front of him it said.

|Abort system| 
|Accept. |      |Decline|

"Huh what is this?" Lan xia questioned but by mistake he had clicked accept. 

[Wait you dumb head noooo remember that you must stay in your character or you will die and there are no points given or taken now good luck you idiot cause I wont be here to help you cause you are an sh*t head.] 

The system screamed in his head many sound were overlapping ... and then the system was sucked into a whirl pool inside his head. Lan Xia clutched his head it was in massive pain. He backed up against the tree an slowly slid down to the ground.

"Wait what happened what did I do hey system. And what did it say that I must stay in my character wait what is my character I can't remember. Oh no what have done." Looks like Lan Xia aborted the system. He thought him self he really screwed up. "Well F**K...."