X. Children's play

Lan Xia was smiling. Those eyes showed playfulness like a child who found a new toy. He jumped around doing flips in the air landing on one leg. He smiled more and more, that sinister grin still haven't left his face.

 He went inside the house looking around, sniffing the air. His eyes twinkled. He opened a cupboard, there was wine. 

It's sweet scent had attracted him. He searched around the house to find a cup. He finally had found a small cup.

 He couldn't wait to taste the sweet wine. But he felt stuffed it was too hot. He had taken of his outer robe. He slightly opened the robes front. 

It showed off his beautiful fare skin. His chest and his collarbone. He looked enchanting but the air around the room had turned heavy and musty.

 He led down his beautiful long hair. On his forehead something had appeared it was a red swirl. On his neck their was a jade necklace along with bells. 

It was like they always been there. He took the wine bottle and the cup outside, sat down under a tree. The wines taste was delightful, he savored every drink. 

A flower fell from the tree it was a cherry blossom. Lan Xia picked up the flower and gazed at it. A small gentle smile spread across his face but it was soon gone. 

 "Xi'er!" Yueliang called out. She had finally reached the house. But what she saw after getting there shocked her.

 Lan Xia was sitting under the cherry blossom with a wine cup in his hand and a flower on the other. He was a painting a beautiful portrait. Mao De stopped behind Yueliang , had the same reaction. 

The kids finally had caught up they were awestrucked by what they saw. There were a beautiful woman there and a tiger like creature with four tails. They didn't know if they should be scared or shocked.

Now what really hit them on the head was when they saw their master. Who had his hair down and showing his chest. Haung Hou' s mouth dropped down to the ground seeing this sight.

Julong Liu's ears turned slightly red. 'What the hell is wrong with me.' Julong Liu cursed at himself.

Haung Hou was standing there frozen with his jaw dropped both of the kids forgot about the two figures standing next to them. They were only focused on Lan Xia.

Lan Xia saw all of their expression and smiled. Mao De growled at this. "Why the growl little kitty." A sweet sugary voice came out from Lan Xia.

"Hey aren't you a cat as well." Then a angry voice was heard from Lan Xia pointing at Yueliang. Hearing this Yueliang immediately took out her sword and pointed at Lan Xia.

But Lan Xia just put his finger on the point of the sword. " I wouldn't do that if I were you because it is his body after all." The two voiced mixed together in harmony.

"We simply just want to play a game you see we love games." Even though their voices sounded grown ups but their words seemed like a child was saying them, who wants to play a children's game." Yueliang retreated her sword when Mao De had let out a low growl.

"We are Fuwei De and Fenyu nice to meet you we will be inhabiting this body from now on. You see we won't hurt him but if you don't listen, his life will be gone in a flash.

So here is the deal try to find us before the full moon rises. Which is in two days." The two voices laughed in unison.

Lan Xia's body was gone you could only hear the sound of  bell's and laughter in the wind. Yueliang's hand clenched on the sword. Her eyes had turned red. 'Spoiled children needs discipline don't they...'

The air gave off a heavy pressure. Mao De sensed it. 'There will be blood bath..' The kids couldn't catch up with out was happening they were just staring at the empty space where their master once was...