Alejandro

Chapter 13

Alejandro

I watched the little bitch drive away. Very few people have met The Unseen and have lived to tell about.

Yes, run back to your husband. I'm counting on him to reach out to us. When we took the contract it was a easy payday and a alliance with some rich prick. I could care less about what that motherfucker wanted, he only paid 1.8 million for one person. The ring was way more. I lit a cigarette and turned back to look at the house. Fancy. I'll keep it too.

The contract should have been for the girl. She was the one running things, not the boy who was too easy to get. She saw us making our way up the hill to the compound. She walked to us, almost as if sensing us. A few more steps and I would have slit her neck.

I walked back into the house and yelled,"Take everything valuable, we'll stay here tonight and be gone by first light". I walked into the dinning room.

"Damn", I said out loud to myself. Blood was everywhere. She took out eight of my men. I looked down at the body's. Gun shot wounds and a slit throat. Tough bitch.

"Help, help", a weak voice said. I walked over to him. Dante. He was bleeding out; she got him good. I knelt down.

"Help, please", Dante begged. I nodded to him and shot him point blank in the head.

I continue to walk the house. The place was huge I ended up in the kitchen. Something smelled good. I opened a pot and found chicken enchilada soup. I took the pot and a beer from the fridge and went back to the dining room.

"No, No! Get off, Me!" I heard a muffled voice from upstairs.

"Luis!" I shouted still eating. He came running. The boy was only seventeen but a good solider. He was a gutter kid, when I found him. Starving, with nothing to his name, but hate. I can use hate, but its his loyalty that really mattered.

"Yes, sir?" He said standing in the doorway.

"Tell them to muffle that cunt. I don't want to hear it", I said. He nodded and ran up stairs.

A few seconds later I heard a bang and Luis say," Knock it, the fuck off! And help sack the place".

Good kid.

The lights went dead.

"Gonzalo, get the power back on", I yelled.

These fucking idiots must have hit a wire.

Running out the door to the power supple Gonzalo said,"On it, sir". How that fat fuck lasted so long confused me.

A fluffy black cat walked into the room and hopped on to the table. The cat lied down on the table stretching.

"Masters dead, go," I said shooing it away. It didn't move.

Luis came back into the room," It's done", he said. I told him to sit and gave him the rest of the food. He started to eat.

"What happens next sir?" Luis said in between bites.

"Sell the ring and find another contract. Nothing else to do. We'll wait and see that happen with--".

Boom!

An explosion when off near the back of the house. Motherfucker! Jalisco New Generation. That was quick, I shouted to Luis,"Get to the cars!" We both jumped up. After, the fight we just had, there was no way we could fight again and win. I had about 20 men here and another 100 in Mazapil. To far, to help. The men scrambled taking any of value and running to the cars. As soon as I made it outside a missile blew up the cars throwing me back. It was a hail storm of explosions around the front of the house.

"Fall back!" I said. If the JNG had helicopters there is no way we can beat them with our limited ammo and no air support.

Run today and fight tomorrow.

They there coming on the ground too. With more men, pushing us back. Some tried to fight they were the ones that died first. I ran and shot. The ten or so of us left ran to back to find more coming.

Shit!

Back to the house. We kept them at bay for a little while. But, they had more men and more bullets. Looking out the front window I saw an army ready to fight all night. Six helicopters and over 150 men just out front.

We had no more to give. Silence hung in the air.

"Clear!" One of them shouted. They were American. Why were they here? They made it to our room and Luis rushed them. He died instantly, pity.

"Hands up! If you move, we will shoot you!" The gringo yelled. My men looked to me, I nodded and did just that. They zipped tied our hands behind our backs. The one yelling order took me back into the dinning room and sat me down in one of the chairs. My men were lead outside with bags over their heads. Six more men came into the dinning room with there guns pointed at me.

In English I said,"Fellas, you've won. Lets make a deal".

"That's exactly what I'm here to do." Mrs. Caffery said.