Home Alone

Chapter 43

Jennifer

Adam finally left. But, not before giving me a phone, showing where all the safe rooms were and a gun.

Its so quite here.

Some kids could change that.

Why was I so baby crazy? Give it time. I still have medical school. Maybe because, I have so much free time right that's why I have mommy fever.

I called Nate to check in and see how work was going. I filled him in on everything that was happening here. But, he couldn't talk long. Nate was dealing with a PR nightmare with a shooting.

I explored the house a little until I remember the stargazing room Adam had talked about yesterday. I made my way back up stairs to our bedroom.

Where is it?

I made my way back to to the wall-in closet and saw a pullout staircase. I yanked on it and the stairs came down. I climbed them and found it.

The room was a complete glass dome. The floor was a mattress covered with pillows. Since I didn't have anything else to do I decided to lay back and watch the clouds pass by. I thought to myself this would be pretty at night especially because we're so far away from the city you can see all the stars. Peaceful.

Vvvvzzztttt vvvvzzzztttt

I picked up the phone and saw Nate was calling again.

"Hey! Just can't stay away. I have to send you pictures of this place", I said.

"Hi", it was Josh.

"Hey, what's going on? How are you feeling after the incident", I said trying to be delicate.

"I'm good. A little shaken up, but good. And you?"

I gave Adam two blowjobs so I'm good.

"Never been better", I said.

"I have a favor to ask", Josh said.

"Shoot. Fuck! Wrong thing to say. Yes! Anything you need", get it together brain.

"Actually, yeah. That's what I was calling for'.

"You want to shoot me? I have to say you're a shitty murder if you're telling your victim beforehand", I said.

"No, I've never touched a gun and I don't plan never too. I want to use you a my model. I've taken up photography and I want to enter a contest. Nate hates when I put a camera in his face, so I figure I would ask you".

"Yes, we are going to win", I need to go on a diet,"Is there a theme? Do I need to do anything special?" I asked.

"The theme is empowerment so it's pretty brod. All you would need to do is be you".

"That's easy, when were you thinking to do this?" I asked.

"See that's another thing, submissions would need to be in by midnight Friday", Josh said.

"Dude! It's Thursday! That's more than a little last minute", I said.

"Yeah, so lets meet up. Take a few hundred pictures and I'll do the rest".

I have an idea.

"I'm in Galway, at this beautiful countryside maner. If you don't mind the hour flight here we could shoot here. Until you get your perfect shot".

"Yes! Text me your address, I'm on my way now." He said.

"So do I need to go find a business suit or what?" I ask.