Morocco

Chapter 22

Jennifer

"They are ready for you ma'am," Liam said.

It was time.

Nate was in Vanuatu. We never fought for long, but I had to put my foot down. I was pushing the whole Leo thing out of my head.

Danielle had come with me, she was talking up the other wives. Jason was on the run, he knew he fucked up and now Alejandro was close to finishing his assignment. Where was he? He checked in yesterday, about Sliske but, I had no word about him being dead. I was going to have to use plan B.

The meeting was in a huge villa. Built over 5 levels, my room was huge with, a living room, dressing room, office, double bathroom, grand master bedroom complete with shower , dressing room and a large private terrace. I had a view of the garden surrounding the property. This was definitely a place of serenity and luxury.

I was going to introduce the McNess's to the other six houses. It was show time. Liam and Thomas were here with the complete Hermes team

I was wearing a red blouse with a bow tie neck, a medium length leather skirt and Mary Jane white and black heel. I also had on one of Adams watches, I needed a good luck charm now more than ever. We walked down the stairs. I stood at the long double doors, not ready to open them. The room was loud with shouts and yells.

I have to.

"Are you ready, ma'am?" Thomas asked.

I took a deep breath and said yes. Thomas and Liam open the doors and I walked in with them, following behind me. The room went silent only the sound of my heels could be heard. Every head turned in shock. The room was massive. With a long and wide conference table in the middle. The walls were stone and above us was a viewing level that was empty. A big chandelier hung above.

I sat at the head of the table, with Thomas on my left and Liam on my right.

"Gentlemen, thank you for joining us today. You already know who I am and how I got here. So I won't bore you that story. We are here, today to discuss business. I have plans for each and everyone to raise your positions. In all fairest we can and will do better, our Global standing will be untested and unwavering. With that said, I give you all the option to renew your faith in the Caffery House. To put it plainly either you're with me or dead like the  Bellefonte's. Choose now".

Andrew Millar, illegal gun trade, stood up and gave me a light bow," Mrs. Caffery, with all due respect we follow your husband not you. And from what I understand he's in a coma---"

"Why the hell would we follow you," Alex Gritton, money launder, said rudely.

Don Chon, prostitution, added,"You don't know the first thing about running this empire. I'll be damned if I let you screw me out of my money".

There was a resolving yes from the men behind that. A door opened behind me.

"We need a leader and we need one now", Viny Caucus, thief, said.

Illya Kuryaki, gun for hire, added," No cares, what you have to say princess. So why don't you go back to--"

Something was throw on the table from behind me

"Is that? No" Michael Silverstone, embezzlement and fraud, said.

A head.

There was fear in the room mixed with awe and shock. Directed at Alejandro who was standing where Thomas was leaning against my chair, with a cigarette in his mouth.

A head, not just any head Sliske Crypt's head. Back to Plan A.

I stayed calm. And used this to my advantage,"Gentlemen are you finish?"

There was silence.

"Good, my turn. I now control all of Europe. All of my enemies end up like our friend Sliske Crypt. You're all use to the way my husband run things. That way is dead. The era you once knew, is dead. I'm not afraid to kill each and everyone of you like it did Antonio's men and the Bellefonte's."

Alejandro snapped his fingers and his team appeared in the viewing area above us with guns ready to fire. The doors locked.

"Say the word, and its done," Alejandro said.

"WAIT, Wait!" Rix Ahmed, kidnapping, shouted.

Will Valletta, forgery, smaller house, stood and pleaded," I have been nothing but loyal to the Caffery House, our history gos back to the beginning. I am still loyal, please don't." I looked at him and then to the room.

"Dose anyone else want to change their mind? But, be truly honest if you're not Mr. Alejandro here may just have to pay you a visit", I stood now.

"Maybe, not just you personally, but your wife's, girlfriends, boyfriends, children, parents, mistresses. I don't just know you all gentlemen; I know your secrets". I walked around the room making sure I made eye contact with each and every man in here. " I know, you all have been dying to get rid of my husband. Well, mission success you now have me. He may have been your leader your king. But, I am your God. I know your kinks, every depraved act you've ever done. But, I'm also benevolent. I'll forgive, your behavior. But, you will swear fealty to me. Follow me into this new world; with new found wealth, or die in the past". I made it back to my seat.

"So I'll ask again who would like to change their mind?"

Everyman was with me.

"Sit", I commanded.

I waved away the execution squad. I told the three men closest to me to move so Liam, Thomas and Alejandro could sit. There was an uneasiness in the air.

"What's the plan, boss?" Alex Gritton said timidly.

"Now that Sliske Crypt is dead, you're all getting bigger territories. Consider it a gift for your loyalty". They liked that. "Since the Bellefonte are all but gone I would like you all to meet our newest member the McNess House."

"Bring her in", I said to Thomas. He did and Ava walked in to stand next to me. She was a war profiteer. She introduced herself and took a seat.

"Now, let's get to business," I said