Laurel

Chapter 28

Adam

"Good morning, how are you feeling?" I blinked my eyes to clear my vision.

Jennifer, that was her.

She had cooked? I smelt food. But, she was hurt. I remember waking up, her grandmother, the blood. The blood that spewed out of her mouth, choking her. Was that a dream?

"Its going to get cold, if you don't eat now. How many guys get served breakfast in bed?" She said lightly.

I sat up and saw her sitting at the edge of the bed. She looked like a dream her hair was curled long down her back, she has on a simple light pink, lace, long dress. She was sitting in the sunlight, the rays danced around her skin and made her dark eyes look bright.

"Eat!" She said, placing a tray across my lap showing; apple hoecakes, bacon, eggs, sausages and orange juice. I looked back at Jennifer and saw she had a bandage around her neck. So it had happen. I wasn't really in the mood for food. I really wanted her.

I want the first thing I taste to be your lips on mine. A long with your pus--

Her voice pulled me out of my thoughts," Well? You are just going to stare, again. Do you want me to go? Because, I will if--" I set the tray aside and pulled her in close to me seizing her lips. I kissed her like my life depend on it. Months of not having her had built up in me. Passion and pure lust rang out of me. I left no part of her mouth unexplored. I ran my hand down her back slowly, wanting her to feel the contrast between my rough hands and her soft skin.

She pulled away bushing. Twisting her body so her back was to me. We both were panting with need. I reached out to for her, wanting her eyes on me. She turned back, and I moved some of her stray hairs out of her face. Her cheek are warm.

"Ahem", we both looked to the voice.

Not this bitch, again.

Mrs. Price was standing near a old Victorian style balcony smoking. This wasn't my house. Where are we?

"Just like a man, sex first, then food. Not in my house, and certainly not in front of me", she said pulling out the cigarette.

Jennifer scooted a little further away from me. Great, just fucking great. When was the last time I had house rules? The only rule in our house was unspoken, don't mess with Rodger; and if you did be prepared for the consequences.

I moved the tray back over my legs and started to eat. I was more hungry than I thought.

"Great, let me know where we are. And, we'll be out of your house."

"You're in Laurel, Mississippi", Jennifer said watching me eat.

"The Price Estate, to be exact. Better, than that so called house in Paris.

Was every word out of her mouth an insult?

"Great, I have a house in Jackson", I patted myself down looking for my phone. Right, I haven't used a phone in months. As if reading my mind Jennifer said,"That's about an hour and 30 minutes away from here."

"Great, get ready and we'll go".

Exhaling hard, Mrs. Price said,"She's not going anywhere with you. Remember, we don't know you".

"You still don't remember, love?"

"No, not yet," she said with a sad smile,"But, Nates been filling me in. I know all about you, your family, uuumm...." She trailed off.