0| His Private Girlfriend

★READ AT YOUR OWN RISK★

0| Prologue

"I have a request" Adrian said as she handed his bottle of beer.

"What kind of request?" Molly asked. She nervously traced the rim of her teacup.

"A simple request" he said. He set down his bottle on the center table.

"Adrian!" she cried out in irritation

"What?" he asked

"On the floor, please" she said pointing to the cold beer.

"A simple request" she said eyeing him.

Sipping her tea, her eyebrow raised in suspicion "I do hope it's a simple one. I do know you Adrian, and simplicity is not your style."

"It's simple, swear." He said with a grin.

"Okay?" she said in a doubtful tone.

"I want you to be my Private Girlfriend" he uttered.

"What?!" she exclaimed, spilling her tea on the process.

"What did you just say?" she asked again.

Adrian took the cup from her hand as she tried to wipe the spilled tea on her leg.

"I want you to be my Private Girlfriend" he repeated.

"You're asking me to be your private girlfriend?" asking him wide eyed.

"You heard me" he said coolly.

"It doesn't fit your description as simple" she remarked as a matter-of-fact.

"Yes it does" he insisted.

She gave up. He is stubborn even when he knows he is wrong.

"Tell me, why me? You could have asked any girl." She inquired.

"I want someone who will be herself around me, wear anything she likes" he explained.

Molly raised her brow "And why me?" she asked.

"You are single and our life is private. We have known one other since first grade and you've been always there for me ever since. When my parents have disputed, you invite me in ignoring what other people think. You are not afraid to speak your mind and you are sexy" he said leaning over.

"What gave you an idea that I wanted a boyfriend?" she asked her hands on her hips.

"Nothing, but I like you and I know you feel the same way too." he said smiling at her.

"I do like you. As a friend, not in a romantic way" she said as she took the popcorn out of the microwave.

"You're such a pig Adrian." She said angrily

"I'm not" he replied

"Yes you are, dumbass" she insisted. "You are not just requesting me to be your pretend girlfriend. You want more than that"

"Yea, so?" he asked innocently.

"It's not simple Adrian. It's much more complicated." She explained to him.

"Well maybe your right" he said in a soft voice.

"It's not maybe Adrian; do accept that I am right." Molly explained further.

Adrian bowed his head and kept silent.

"And using your pigheadedness on me will do you no good." She said as she picked the TV remote. "Ask somebody else Adrian" she suggested.

"I don't want anyone else Molly. I want you." He confessed.

Molly shook her head in disbelief. "You're so impulsive Adrian. I bet you never thought of consequences." She guessed.

"Like what?" he asked.

"Like what if something goes wrong? What will our friendship be?" she answered.

"Nothing will go wrong Molly. It will just be the two of us. I will not tell anyone about us and that goes with you too." he said inching close to her.

"Adrian..." she said. "It's a bad idea. I can't, I just can't" closing her eyes in frustration.

"Look at me." He ordered. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

Adrian took her hands and knelt in front of her. "Molly, please be my private girlfriend" he pleaded.

She rolled her eyes. "Molly, please?" he asked again.

"What are the rules?" she asked.

"We do everything that couples do in secret. But in the public we will still be close friends" he said beaming sensing victory.

"What about your so-called-girlfriend Amanda?" she asked

"She will be there to keep the paparazzi occupied" Adrian answered blandly. "You can get out of our agreement anytime you want." He sighed.

"And sex?" Molly asked.

"In private" he said grinning.

"That's not good enough Adrian. You will need my permission." she said.

"But..." he started to argue, Molly cut him off immediately. "Only when I allow it Adrian" she said as she peered at his reaction.

"Ok fine whenever you want" he said giving in with her conditions.

"Will you accept Molly Walker?" he asked with a genuine smile. He watched her gaze all over the room and sighed.

"Ok" she said.

"Ok what?" he prodded.

Molly looked at him and sighed. "Can you promise me one thing?" she asked timidly. She faltered and waited for his answer. He nodded.

"Promise me you will never say you love me." She uttered.

"W-why?" he began to ask but she cut him off immediately. "Promise me"

"Ok. I-I promise" he swore.

"Do you accept my request?" he asked again.

"Yes" she whispered.

"Let's seal it then" he said as he plumped next to her.

"With what?" she asked with uncertainty.

"With a kiss" he remarked.

She raised her brow. "Come on." He taunted, hauling her on his lap.

"Adrian!" she protested.

"Come on just for the kiss" he explained. Molly scowled at him.

"Please?" Adrian pleaded using his puppy dog eyes. She slapped him light-heartedly then faced him so that she straddle him.

"Ready?" he challenged with a smile, enjoying her obvious qualms.

She nodded.

Their kiss raged out of control from the moment their lips met. Delirious, burning desire devoured him. He was glad she did not deny him this. Adrian kissed her with all lustful desire consumed with him. He began to kiss her chin to her neck; she tilted her head to give him access. She felt frail and soft in his hands. She let out a soft moan when he bit her neck, and trailed his tongue to the top of her breast.

"Adrian stop" she purred.

He took her mouth again and kissed her deeply.

"Now it's sealed." He declared with a grin. He leaned closer and whispered to her ear. "You taste good Molly."

"Thank you" she replied as she gets off his lap and slumped beside him.

Adrian picked up the remote and turned on the movie. He placed his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. They watched the movie cuddled together.

What could possibly go wrong? She asked herself.