Private Girlfriend [Chapter 13 - Part 1]

- Thanks to Mrs.Novelist for editing this chapter for me 

  -Thanks to Blaze for That Beautiful Poster                                       

                                             | C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N | P A R T O N E |

There was loud noise banging in my head while I trying to sleep and it was starting to annoy me. So I finally got up without pulling Adrian’s shirt that I was wearing down, and got off the bed. Sleep was bursting through my vain as I continued to walk down the hall towards the stairs. “Adrian,” I called out, exhaustion evident in my voice. But he didn’t hear me because the noise was too loud. So I groaned, furiously and started for the stairs. I slowly walked into the kitchen to find it empty and then I came back out and walked down the hallway to the living room. No one was there either.

Then I heard someone shouted,“Who got the game now!” I turned to the noise and noticed it was coming from the basement. I walked to the door to find it half masked. I walked down the stairs staring at Adrian and his teammates watching a football games They were all shouting and talking to each other. This is what all the stupid commotion is about?

“Seriously. Will you tone down the noise? I’m trying to sleep,” I managed to scream at them to get their attention.

“Damn Finn. I told you to shut the door,” said Adrian, dropping the magazine and walking over to me by the stairs.

“That wouldn’t work. You guys are louder than your spectators at your games,” I commented, running my hands through my black hair.

“I’m sorry babe,” said Adrian softly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

“Sorry! You said no one was coming over,” I said, admiring his handsome face through my sleepy eyes.

“They tempted me and promised me  they won’t make any noise,” Adrian said, defending himself as he clasped my face.

“And you believe them. They’re animals!” I said, looking past Adrian to see some of his teammates . Some of them are looking drunk as they looked at us, while a few others were busy staring at the TV, watching the game. I remember a few of their names but not all of them. There were some brand new faces.

“What!” said, Fin, butting in. He’s one of Adrian’s close friends in his basketball team.

“No offence,” I told him before turning my gaze back to Adrian.

“None taken, but you know what they say. Animals like to bite,” Fin commented, licking his lips as he stared at my body.

 “Adrian,” I said, sounding almost like a moan.

“Sorry. Let’s get you back to bed. You are really tempting the guys here,“ He said looking at me in his jersey.

“Oh,” I realized, trying to cover my exposed legs which were already shown.

“Guys, I’ll be back in a moment. Keep the noise down,” He said, lifting me up bridal way.

“You guys better or else I’ll come back to cut all your balls off,” I said as he started for the stairs. When I don’t sleep, I get cranky, and agitated which causes me to be mean