Private Girlfriend [Chapter 8- Part 2]

Note: Banner created By Me. This Chapter was completed with th ehelp of my dear friend MrsNovelist.

P.S. This Is Only Adrian's P.O.V

                                                           C H A P T E R  E I G H T - P A R T 2

She was never going to believe me. She already hates me. So why I am still going over to her house? Because I love her. Because I need her. I sighed as I took drove down the driveway and took another turn. I stopped the car in front of Molly's small blue house.

I could see the lights in her house were still on so she must be home. I got out of my car, and walked to the door. I looked through the video. I smiled. There she was, under her blanket, watching a movie.

Then the smile was wiped off my face. He(he in italics) was here. What was Michael doing here? He was wearing all black as he set the bowl of popcorn on the table, and took the blanket off Molly revealing her blouse and her mini shorts. Michael snuggled onto her, and Molly didn't fight it one bit as she giggled. I couldn't believe this. My girl on him!

I turned the door knob several times but no budge. Of course the door wouldn't be open, stupid, I thought. Think, think, and think. Aha! I bended down and lifted up the door mat to see a spare key over it. Yes, there are a few times where I have been spying over Molly to see where she's doing but that doesn't not mean I'm a stalker. Or am I?

I slide in the key and slammed the door open making them both jump from the couch.

"If it isn't Adrian," Michael smirked. "Dude, you're all over the magazines now. Got what you wanted, big boy?"

"Want a punch from the big boy?" I growled at him. No one touches my Molly. No one.

"Adrian," Molly said, stopping me from giving Michael a punch in a face with her sweet voice. "What are you doing here? How did you even get in?"

"I used your spare key. Now this isn't about how I got in. It's about how you let this guy go all over you," I replied, harshly.

"Adrian, I told you to never get in my house! And what I'm doing with Michael is none of your business!" Molly snapped at him. "Don't you have a pregnant girlfriend to get too?"

I sighed. She always has to use that against me. "Molly, please. Not again. I just came to tell you something. It's about Andr--"

"I don't care who it is about! I just want you OUT of my house!"

"Molly--"

"Now!"

"Gotta do what the babe says," Michael teases, his smirk getting wider.

I glared at him. The only thing that was stopping me from beating his ass was Molly,

and also because famous guys like me could not afford a restraining order.  "Fine. I was only trying to help you. Don't come looking for me when things go wrong," I spat at her before leaving them both in the house.