Private Girlfriend [Chapter 10 - Part 2]

CHAPTER TEN PART TW O

Adrian’s Point Of View

I smirked as I wrapped my arms around Molly causing her to scream like a maniac. She kept attacking me from the back and I managed to pick her up, pressing her back to my stomach.

Her hits were getting annoying and with each blow, she was really starting to weaken me. “Molly! Shut up and stop it!” I shouted at her.

Then I felt Molly stop and squeeze out of my grasp. She turned to look at me and gasped. “Adrian? Wait, what are you doing here?”

“I was on my way to your office when I was driving across from the restaurant and saw you and the paparazzi. I saw you run, and I followed you by car, hoping that they didn’t see me,” I explained. “Are you okay?”

“Okay? How do you expect me to be okay(italics)? You just attacked me!” Molly yelled at me.

I shushed her and covered her mouth. “Stop yelling! We can’t let the paparazzi hear us! We got to keep moving. Follow me and we’ll go to my car and go to my safe house that’s a few miles from here.”

Molly bit my hand with her canine teeth, and I pulled my hand away.  I bit my lip, resisting myself from screaming in pain, and then I kissed the red spot.

“Damn, Molly,” I whispered in pain. “What the hell is wrong with you? That really hurt!”

“I’m not going anywhere with you,” Molly said and started to walk away from me.

“Why? Because you realized that I’m right after all?” I questioned. Molly stopped in her tracks but she didn’t turn around or say a word.  “Yeah, I saw Michael and Andrea kissing. It’s not like I haven’t seen them doing it before.”

“Stop.” It was barely a whisper when it left her mouth but I still heard it.

“Why? Because you realized that you were wrong? Why can’t you just forgive me? I told I was sorry and I told the truth about him. He doesn’t deserve you, Molly, and I’m sorry that you had to find hat out the hard way!”

  “Shut up!” Molly screamed, and slowly burst into tears. I stopped talking and came closer over to her. She turned around to face me, and I could see the tears trailing down her face. “Just leave me alone, Adrian.”   “But I can’t,” I admitted. “I love you, Molly. I need you. Just let me prove that to you. Come with me before the paparazzi finds us.”   Molly didn’t reply, but she looked like she was about to agree, and that’s all I needed to take her away.

  ******

During the car ride to the safe house, Molly wouldn’t say anything to me. Every time I would try to start a conversation, she would just nod. She wouldn’t even look at me.  

“Molly, please talk to me,” I said. “Molly, I’m sorry.”   Molly didn’t say a word as she stared out the window.   “Molly.”   Finally saying her first words in the whole car ride, she said, “I don’t feel like talking to you.”   “Why not? I just saved you.”

    “You didn’t save me! You attacked me, and now you’re taking me away a place only God knows where right now! I hate you, Adrian. I hate you. It’s all your fault.”   I cocked an eyebrow. “My fault? All I’m trying to do is help you. 

Even your friends were trying to tell you the truth but you didn’t believe them. Your own friends, Molly!”   “So you did send them over to talk to me!” Molly said.

  “No I didn’t. Kate called me and told me what happened. She told me that you were being a bitch,” I replied, regretting that I said the last part.   “And you agree with her, don’t you?”   “From what she told me, yeah, but I don’t care. I love you.”  

“And I don’t love you!” Molly retorted. “I hate you. You’ve turned everyone against me!”   “I’m not doing anything but trying to help you,” I said, taking a turn. I was almost at the house. I just needed to cruise down one more zone.

“Well, I don’t need your help. “   “From my view you do. You have nowhere to go since you pushed your friends away and since the paparazzi at your house, and since you just realized that Michael is a cheater. You’ve got nothing but me now, don’t you?” I said.

I stopped the car in front of the large safe house that looked like a mansion and was in the middle of nowhere.   Only one tear needed to come out of her eyes to start an avalanche. “I hate you,” She mumbled to me, before getting out of the door, and running towards the safe house.