Private Girlfriend [Chapter 8- Part 1]

I would Like To Thanl Lost_In_A_Dream for This Beautiful Book Cover. =D

  I would like To Thank MrsNovelist & Long_Gone for helping me with this chapter

                                   C H  A P T E R  E I G H T - Part 1

-Flashback-

Adrian laughed as he and his friends exchanged jokes about him being tied down with Molly. He knew that his friends used to drool over her and be sexist but they stopped when they saw that Adrian had some kind of interest in her. Adrian didn't have to tell them. They just knew.

"You stupid bitch!" Adrian heard someone yell from upstairs which was followed by a loud crash. Then he heard a scream. He didn't have to think twice to know who it was; Molly. Adrian ran upstairs to his room to see a scared Molly and an angry Andrea.

"What's going on?" Adrian looked back at Molly again to see that her right arm was bleeding a little. Adrian looked at the ground to see little pieces f the glass vase that his mother gave to him so he would remember her while he was out traveling. "What the hell did you do?"

Adrian rushed over to Molly who was holding in the pain. Adrian found a cloth on his bed and used it to wrap the blood off her arm. "It's okay, baby, its okay."

"Right. Take care o her when you can take care of me. I'm the one who is in pain!" Andrea shouted. Adrian let go of Molly and looked at her.

"What the hell is your problem?" Adrian asked her.

"She made leave me, didn't she?" Andrea accused.

"Is that what this is about?" Adrian realized. "You don't go around hurting girls just because I left you. And no, I wanted to leave you Adrian."

"But why? Because she offered you a nightstand. That little whore." Andrea said in disgust.

"If I'm a whore, you're a slut," Molly hissed about to throw a hit but Adrian stopped her.

"Whatever. You know what you did! He was rightfully mine and you know it!" Andrea told her.

"Was!” I was yours but I'm not anymore. And you want to know why? Because you're crazy, dumb, and you don't care about me! All you care about is yourself and you getting the fame! You were just using me!" Adrian replied.   Andrea weakened; hurt by what she said. "That's not true," Andrea said softly.   "Yes, it is! You're an attention whore and you know it! Why don't you just leave us alone?" Adrian snapped.   A tear came out of Andrea's eyes but you could tell that she was completely furious.   "Fine." Andrea glanced at Molly then back at Adrian. "But you both will pay for this. You're going to wish you never messed with me."   Andrea stomped her way out of the room, planning the worst for them.

  -End of Flashback- 

Adrian shakes his head a she tried to forget the massive fight with Molly and Andrea. Andrea was a complete physco trying to get my attention to her. But she just never got it that I wasn’t interested in her. She never did. I glance out the window looking down on the lawn as I saw few my basketball team members driving in. I was still upset after coming from Molly house yesterday. After I actually told her I love her she didn’t care to listen, God damn those men who push her to this brink of forgetting about love or even taking a chance at it. I really Love her, I really do. But no what Amanda is pregnant my chance with molly is crash. I can’t understand why all this drama gets lose. It was supposed to be private situation between Molly and me.

“Hey Parker” as Juan walks in.

“What’ sup man, you look horrible” he said dropping himself on the sofa next to me.