Private Girlfriend [Chapter 9-Part 2]

C H A P T ER NINE P A R T 2

“Oops, my bad,” Amanda said in her sarcastic tone as she spilled her wine purposely on Molly. It’s the least that she deserves for talking with her man.

“What the hell!” Molly cried. Her short white no-sleeve dress now has a big red stain on it. “Do you know how much this dress cost me?”

Amanda shrugged. “No, but I know it’s not very much. It was ugly anyway. That’s what you get for associating with my man. Know your place, Molly.”

The people around them started to notice the argument and stopped and stared to see what it was about. They started to laugh when they saw that Molly’s dress was ruined.

“Loving the attention, now?” Amanda teased, bitterly. Molly started to feel insecure about herself as the crowd and the laughing increased.

“Hey, what’s going on?” someone shouted. Molly could have recognized that voice from a mile away. Adrian squeezed himself through the crowd to see that the party laughing stock was Molly.

“Molly…” Adrian began but couldn’t finish his sentence.

Tears threatening to come down from her eyes, Molly ran away from him and went up the stairs. She quickly went to the bathroom, and slammed the door shut.

Molly sniffed, fighting back the tears. She wasn’t going to cry. No matter how a bitch Amanda is and no matter how much Adrian was causing problems in her life, she was not going to cry.

Molly grabbed a towel from the hanger, and went over to the sink. She drenched the towel with water, and started to rub it on the red wine stain. When she noticed that it was only making the dress look worse she frowned, close to tears again.

Suddenly, she heard a few knocks on the door. “Go away,” Molly mumbled. The door opened to reveal a concerned Adrian. He came in and closed the door behind him.

“Adrian, you out of all people should know that I was speaking directly to you,” Molly hissed.

“I just wanted to see if you were okay,” Adrian said. “Please stop being mad at me. I hate it.”

  “Stop being mad at you?” Molly repeated, surprised at his comment. “Adrian, you got your girlfriend pregnant, and you barged in my house without permission just because I was hanging out with Michael! How do you not expect me to be mad at you?”   Adrian sighed, annoyed. “Molly, I told you that I’m sorry and every time I try to explain what’s really going on you yell at me! And Michael is just a boy who just wants to get you in bed! He’s the bad guy, Molly! He’s the one who—“  

“You’re lying, Adrian,” Molly interrupted. “You’re just making up excuses so that you can have me back but it’s not going to work.”    

“I’m not lying, Molly,” Adrian disagreed. “If you don’t believe me on what I’m saying about Michael then believe what I’m going to say about Andrea now. She’s been the one spreading the rumors and the lies! She’s the one who told the world about our relationship in the beginning.”   “I don’t believe you.”   “You have to believe me. “   “Tell me one reason why I should believe you.”   “Because I love you. I’m in love with you, Molly.”  

  Molly scoffed in disbelief. “As if that’s a reason or even true. If you really loved me, you wouldn’t have another girl pregnant and we would still be together. I can’t even trust you enough to be friends with you.  Now why don’t you go and suck faces with Amanda and never talk to me again?”  

  “Molly…”   Molly lifted up the dirty towel. “If you don’t leave right now, I’m going to stuff this down your throat so that if you even tried to talk to me, you wouldn’t be able too.”   Adrian rolled her eyes at her childishness, and started to walk over to her. The closer he got, the higher Molly rolled up the towel in her medium-sized fist. Her glare didn’t have a effect on him as there was a small space between them. “One more step, and I’ll---“  

Molly muffled, not being able to say anything when Adrian grabbed Molly into a kiss. Molly tried to scream and push her away with all her might but it was no use. He was too strong.  Then it finally reached to the point where the kiss deepened causing Molly stopped fighting. She tried to resist his luscious soft lips that were crashing against her with great force. The kiss turned into a make out when Adrian  pressed her against the wall, and from there, she was taken away.