Private Girlfriend [chapter 7- Part 1]

C H A P T E R S E V E N  - P A R T ONE

“Where the hell is my phone?” I muttered looking around my bedroom. Where I could misplace it, I wondered leaning on my dresser. I wonder if Michael as took up when I fell asleep last night. I woke up to find the house empty. I walked out in the hallway to the house phone and picked it up but there wasn’t any dial. What the hell is going on?  I quickly Ran upstairs bumping in the table.

“Fuck” I muttered loud. I quickly walked into my room rub my leg that I just hit against the table. I grab my bag and coat off the bed and went downstairs jumping in my car. I guess my day will never turn out good. I think it’s because Adrian wasn’t here this morning. I always seem to have a good morning when he’s around always making sure I was ok and didn’t hurt myself. He was so caring and sweet. I really like him.

He was just something else. All the things he does for me, he does it with care and humor. Always making me smile. I always like guys who make me laugh and smile when I want to cry and Adrian always seems to do that. He know when to keep me calm, Make me laugh, Know when I wanted to be alone and how like to keep this neat and my way.  I glance at around my car to see if I had drop my phone in the car but that couldn’t happen I was talking on it when I came home last night.

As soon as I turn into Vogue I saw a crowd at the door. What the hell was going on? I quickly turn the car into clear spot and glance behind me to see the crowd running towards my vehicle. Then they started to flash the cameras at me. I quickly grab my bag and pumps, Opening my car and the moment I step out of my car cameras flashed, the waiting media surged forward. As they start to fired questions at me.  I try to push out of the crowd when I heard one of the reporter asked

“How is relationship with Mr. Adrian Parker?” asked one of the reporters

“I have no relationship with him” I said quickly getting out

 “Then explain this” said one of the male reporter showing me a magazine with me Adrian Kissing. I quickly try to walk out of the crowded way but they were too fast they were in front me again.

 “What’s your name?” asked another reporter as I tried to walk them out

 “How long have you been going out with Mr. Parker” Asked Another?

“Are you guys in love” asked another as I try to get to the door. God these people are a pain the ass. How the hell does Adrian deal with this? I could hardly to get the front door they were all in my way taking pictures as I tried to cover my face.

 “Will you people get out my face” I scream out as a push a few out of them out my way

“Get the hell out of here” shouted Hunter dragging me by the hand as Kat held the door.

 “Wow your quiet a celebrity this morning” said hunter as we got in

 “What the hell is going on?” I asked as I glance at everyone staring at me surprise

 “We would ask you the same question?” he said as she hand me a few magazine and all I could see was me and Adrian from different venues in sweet embrace.

 “I drop the magazines” on floor and March off into my office with Kat following behind. I drop my bag on the desk and start searching for my phone.