Private Girlfriend [Chapter 11- Part 2]

C H A P T E R E LE V E N - PA R T 2 -

It was the vibrating on my cell phone that woke me up from the sweet slumber. I glance down on my chest to see Molly fast asleep. God I miss waking up with her in the morning, seeing her pout in her sleep and watch as she breath and watching her beautiful breast going up and down to her breathing and most of all having her sprawl across me in the middle of the night when she get restless. God know how much I love her. 

I felt when the cell phone vibrate again and I slowly try to come out off molly tight grasp, I manage to get up, then I pull the sheet up against her naked body, place a kiss on her forehead, picked up the phone and out the door I went. As soon as I got in the hall my phone started to ring and notice that it was Kat.

“You got her, is she ok? did she killed you?” asked Kat excitedly

“First of if she had killed me I wouldn’t be talking to you now, and she’s ok, she’s a sleep now” I said running my hand through my messy hair as I walk down the stairs to the kitchen. A smile came onto my lips as I notice Molly and I clothes on the floor. After we went for a run yesterday evening and came home she was all over me.

“So did you tell her about the baby not being you’re yet?” asked kat slowly and calmly. “No not yet, I’m taking it one step at a time kat, you know how she is with drama, all crazy and mushy” I said with a smile

“Ok” she replied. “So did you tell Mrs. Letterman that I’ll be keeping her for a few days” “yea she said no problem, she needs some rest and her vacation is coming up so you can have her all for yourself” said kat laughing.

“Yea, I’ve been dying for that to come” he said leaning on the counter.

“You guys need to work on Michael & Andréa, Michael haven’t show up for work since the day we spoke to molly about him”

“Ok, I’ll see what we can do, before anything gets worse” I said thinking.

“Ok... Hunter wants to talk to you” said kat

“Hey man, Make sure my babe is ok, I miss her I know you love her we all do, just be calm and play with her ears, you’ll get her to do or say anything you want” said hunter

“Ok... Anyway, I’ll let her call you guys when she wake up, I got to go” I said

“Ok man later” he said and hangs up.

I place the phone on the counter. Then I set the coffeemaker. I stood there staring out the window. I was so happy when I heard that the baby wasn’t mine and finally got the courage to tell her. I’m not in love with her, even though she put up a fight. Luckily kat was there to help and long with my teammates.

“What you thinking about?”Asked molly. I turn around to see here in one my white dressing shirt. Damn, she looks good in it.

“Thinking about what to do for breakfast and why you choose to show me these sexy legs of yours” I said lifting her up, placing her on the counter running my fingers up and down her legs.

“Well you kidnap me, with one suit so I have nothing to wear than your shirts” she said hugging me, and then I kiss her.

“Ok, what’s for breakfast, the house is full” I said kissing her neck.

“Bacon, Egg, bread, porridge, tea and you” she said kissing me back

‘Ok, all that can be arrange” I said lifting her up off the counter and place her on the floor and ran my hands under the shirt to find that she was naked. I look up at her and smile and I push one of my finger in her wet, warm nest and she grasp with a laugh.

“I know you would like that” she spoke hugging me.

“Yea, you know I like to see you without clothes” I spoke with a smirk and lift her up and carry her back up the stairs. “Let’s get shower and you in some clothes.

After our separate showers. I came out to find her lying on the bed playing with her fingers. She looks so cute. I slowly walk up to the bed when she turns to face me. “What you staring at?” she asked “You” I said coming onto the bed with her and kissing her fingers. One by one till she pulled them away from me. “I want to put on some clothes Adrian” she said pleadingly “ok” I pulled her up letting the floors fall, the I glance up at her and gave her smirk.

I walked with her in the next room, with her naked as I pulled one of my boxers off the hair that I place there a few minutes ago and pulled it on. “Sorry to keeping you naked and waiting” I said lift up her naked body and brought her into her bedroom. The room I made for her since we were seventeen but never told her about it because i wanted to get this intimate with her first. As Soon as we reach in the mouth fell open and her face bright. The room was painted in her favorite colour yellow. There was big queen size bed with yellow and white quilt and numerous pillows. A dresser was in front of it and her big closet in the bathroom. I place her on the floor and she stood there staring.

“Is this my room?” she asked excitedly “Yea it” I said smiling. “I love it “she said jumping on the bed naked. Like a child seeing her Barbie doll for the first time. “Come on let’s get you in something” I said walking to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and open a big door to reveal her closet and before I knew it she let out a scream.

“Alright” I said as her jump on me with her naked self she must have forgotten that she was naked but she wouldn’t care. She got a beautiful body. I held her onto me as she kissed me and I walk over to one of the drawers where the panty kept and pulled out a yellow pun di river and gave it to her and she came down and pull it up quickly and open the drawer to pull on the match bra. Then she jumps on me again. “I love it” she kept saying and until she jump down to search for clothes.

“You’re so funny when you’re excited” I said pulling on a white short and white tank top.

“Ok let’s go for breakfast because I need to talk to you” I said smiling at her and kiss her nose.