Private Girlfriend [chapter 7- Part 2]

I would like to Thank @Long_Gone for helping me with this chapter. xoxo                                   

                                           C H A P T E R S E V E N - P A R T 2

    I ran my hand through my water soaked hair untangling the knots. Nothing was right with the paparazzi, work, and—Adrian. I stared into the mirror staring into the cold brown eyes in the mirror. Sighing, I folded the towel and threw it into the cabinet before making my way out of the bathroom.

              I don’t how many times I’ve taken a bath trying to get rid of Adrian’s smell on me, but each time there’s always that masculine, musky smell of him lingering on my skin like a tattoo.

It disgusted me, but at the same time I liked—no, I loved it. I reached for the brush lying on the table and began to brush my hair when I suddenly saw a shadow spread on the floor.  Spinning around, I came face to face Adrian Parker. His black eyes haunted me and his black hair was completely disheveled. My mouth dropped open.

There was no way he could have got into my house.   As if knowing what I was thinking, he pointed at the open window. “I came in through the window,” he whispered and my eyes glanced between him and the window. I knew I should have locked it. “Look Molly, I just wanted to talk.” 

My anger flared at that. After all that happened, he wanted to talk. I was ready to slam his head into the wall. “I have nothing to say to you,” I said turning away from him, but he held out his hand blocking my access to the door.            

   “Molly just please listen to me,” he begged his black eyes pleading for me to let him explain. But I didn’t want to have anything to do with him at this moment. Maybe somewhere deep down within me I wanted to tell me that this was all a mistake, that he never meant for things to be this way, that—that maybe he even loved me. But right now I couldn’t deal with this.      

         “Get out,” I shouted pointing straight to the door. “I said I don’t have anything to say to you. If you want to talk, talk to Amanda. I’m sure your pregnant girlfriend would love to.”              

He winced at that. “Molly, you know—.”  “I don’t know anything,” I shouted at him, my eyes tearing up. Damn, I was acting weak. “All I know right now is that I want you out of my room, out my house.”               “I’m not getting out until you hear me out,” he said his voice raising.

“I want you to know that I didn’t want this shit to happen.”   I snickered rolling my eyes. “So now you going to call what we had between us shit,” I said. “Real smooth, Adrian. Real smooth.” 

He groaned running his hand through his hair. “No, I don’t mean that, Molly. You know that,” he said looking at me with such a sincere expression that I felt as if I was going to break.

“What we had between us wasn’t shit. It was—special.”              

I bit on my lower lips trying to stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks. “So special that you had to throw it away by getting that bimbo pregnant.”            

“She’s not a bimbo,” he defended her.   I looked at him through my teary eyes. “Just get out, Adrian,” I said closing my eyes not having the power to look at him anymore. “Just leave.”            

   “Molly,” he whimpered as if he was in pain.

“Don’t do this, Molly.”  “Just get out.”              

I could feel his presence except now he was moving closer. “I can’t leave you,” he whispered.            Why? I wanted to ask.     “Molly, please,” he pleaded as I felt his hand around my wrist. I tried to struggle away from him, but he only tightened the grip. “I love you, for God’s sake.”              

My eyes snapped open horrified by what he just said. “What,” I asked dumbfounded.    

  “I love you, Molly Walker,” he said taking another step forward, so we were chest-to-chest. “I really do love you.” His thumb caressed the side of my face as he leaned forward.  Our lips met and immediately, I placed both hand against his chest trying to push him away, but he won’t budge. His kiss became more demanding. “Stop,” I tried to shout, but it only can’t out as a soft muffled.

But I couldn’t deny that I felt safe. We were so close and at that moment nothing in the world matter. I was with the man I love and I couldn’t be more content.  I gave him wrapping my hands around his neck as I pulled him closer, our tongues tangled together.

The smell of him completely filling my nostrils and I couldn’t help, but sighed happily. His hand trailed down to the small of back as I slipped mine up his shirt tracing his well-built abdomen.  

Slowly, we pulled away and a small satisfy smile appeared on his face. His eyes searched mine looking for any signs of happiness, but I knew there were none. He opened his mouth, but I placed a finger on his lips stopping him. “We sealed the deal with a kiss. We break the deal with a goodbye kiss,” I said as his smile disappeared. “and that was a goodbye kiss. Our deal is officially over.”              

His eyes widened and I knew he was ready to open his mouth again to argue, but I didn’t give him a chance. I pulled away from him, my eyes staring at the door behind him. “Amanda is pregnant. You should respect her; tell her how much she means to you. I might not know anything about this whole situation here, but I do know that you’re not an unfaithful man.

You won’t cheat on the woman who’s pregnant with your child. You’re better than that, Adrian,” I whispered letting a tear or two slip. “Learn to love the woman that is pregnant with your child. Time washes everything away. All the pain, all the scars.”  

            “Molly,” he murmured.   “Just leave Adrian,” I said opening the door for him. “And this time please leave through the door.” I was trying to make a joke hoping to lighten the tension.            

   But he didn’t laugh instead he slowly backed away from me and left the room. I didn’t know what I was expecting at the moment. All I felt was that I was numb. Numb about this entire situation and the world. I slid down onto the floor and it wasn’t until I heard the front door close, did I start letting the tears flow down my cheeks that Adrian had once kissed.