Private Girlfriend [Chapter 9- Part 1]

C H A P T E R N I N E - P A R T O N E (not editied)

                                                          |BABY SHOWER|

“Molly” Screamed Becky as Kat and I enter the yard, as we saw running to us as she pulled a boy her age with her.

“Molly I’m so glad you came” she squealed hugging me tightly

“Kat the diva” she squeal as she hugged Kat too.

“So who is this handsome fellow?” asked Kat referring to the guy who was standing besides her smiling.

“This is my boyfriend Tameel” she said

“Nice to meet you ladies” he spoke with a cute smile.

“Nice to meet you” I said replying with a smile as Kat hugged as I sent my gaze spinning around the yard.

I have always admired Adrian’s family house it was beautiful and elegant. I did recognize a few persons. I recognize his grandparents who were sitting and drinking tea, his uncle Paul who was busy dancing with his wife. A few of his cousin and two of his ex-girlfriends. I knew that this would happen when Adrian got a girl pregnant his family love kids. The yard right now was filled with them and a few babies making noises and playing with their clothes.

“If you’re looking for Adrian, he’s busy getting Ms. World in a summer dress” said Becky disgusted staring at me

“No! I am not looking for him, there is no reason to” I said staring at his father trying to avoid Becky knowing stare.

“You can’t fool me” she said quickly

“We know you love him and how much Kat had to drag you all the way here to the baby shower.

“I...” she said

“Don’t even try to lie” said Becky

“Molly” shouted Adrian grandmother walking up to us.

“You made it” she said pulling me into a tight quick hug.

“You look beautiful”

“Thanks” I said smiling.

“We miss you around here, I can’t stand that blond” she said quirkily eyeing me

“And Kat the diva” she said as she pulled Kat into a big hug.

“Nice to see you Ms. Parker, I was upset with Adrian for not inviting me to your birthday”