Private Girlfriend [Chapter 5-Part 1]

Chapter 5 – Part 1

                                     "Here Comes trouble..."

---------> Trailer & Banner Created By Me..... Plz tell if You Like it =) Thnx..xoxo

“Send” I blurted Out as I glance at Michael sitting beside me.

It was almost ten O’clock and I was still at the office with Michael alone working on the Colum that Mrs. Letterman ask us to work on together. After finding out early this morning that he was my secret Admire he kept staring at me for the whole day and it was pretty annoying.

“SO I guess that it’s for the night” he said closing down his laptop.

“Yea that’s it” I said closing down my laptop and packing up my stuff that was shattered on the desk.

“So Molly...” I heard Michael saying as I got up and pull on my coat.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked bravely

“Yes… I mean No” I said quickly

“Why you ask?” I asked knowing he was trying to get somewhere with the questions

“I would like us to go out... Is that ok?” He asked as I pick up my hand bag and cell phones.

“I need some time to think about it” I said staring at him

“Ok, then” he said

“Well good night” I said and walk out when I felt him pull me back and held me close to him.

“Can I get a proper a kiss” he as smiling at me.

“Um…..” I said looking into his deep brown eyes. But he didn’t wait for me to give him an answer he just went ahead and covered my lips his. The kiss was warm and wet.  I kissed him back and then quickly step away.

“Good night” I said and walk out.

----------------------

I step into my apartment to see Adrian watching football, he didn’t seem to hear when I step in because he fast on the television. So I quickly Pull off my shoes, my coat, place them on the stairs and walk into the living room when I notice a box on the floor with a white Kitten.

“Oh My God!”

“Adrian where did you get it from?” I asked dropping on the floor next to the box and lift up the kitten

“When did you come in?” I asked

“While I go” I said Hugging the Kat