Private Girlfriend [epilogue]

E P I LO G UE

                                                                      E P I L O G U E

“Kat, where are we?” I asked.

“You will see,” she said pulling me into the big building where I found everyone chattering and talking to each other. I noticed that they were all smiling and staring at us. Was it us or just me? Where the hell is Adrian? I wondered as we came to a stop.

“Hello, Molly. Why don’t you sit on this chair?” I’ll be back in a minute.

I stood there staring at everyone as I place a nervous smile on my face. I knew something was up. Everyone was slowly gathering around while the paparazzi were busy clicking their cameras.  Then I saw Adrian teammates walking out of the crowd towards me. Seriously what was going on?

I watch as they walk up to me and stop then Finn walked out and handed me a small box that was in the shape of a basket ball. “What is this?” I asked curiously staring at him.

I stood up and then he told me to turn around. “Now open it,” he said. I opened the small box to find a note saying “I have a request…”  I quickly turned around to see Adrian down on one knee with a ring in his hands. Tears came to my eyes the same time.

“Will you be my wife?” He asked. I stood there crying for a moment and then I said, “Yes!”

“Yes!” He shouted as he got up and kissed me, lifting me off the ground as everyone claps and a few made a wooing sound and the cameras start clicking.

Then he placed the ring on my finger. “I love you,” He said clasping my face.

“I love you too,” I said as we kiss one more time. “I love that look on your face when you saw the note,” He said. “You,” I said as he pulled me in for another kiss. Then I was pulled away by his mother hugging me. “Finally he comes to his senses,” she said “Mom,” said Adrian in annoyance as he was pulled away by his teammates

After I stood there taking congrats and smiles, Kat and I stood there hugging. “I’m so proud of you, but not so much about that bitch part,” she said “Kat..” I said annoyed. “Ok” she said.. “You know you’re my maid of honor, right?” I said. “Woo!” she screamed.

“Congratulations,” I heard a familiar voice from behind me.  Kat and I quickly turned around to see Andrea dress in a light blue dress with her brunette hair in one. She looks beautiful, I thought.

“Thanks,” I reply with a genuine smile.

“You look beautiful,” I said out loud.

“Thanks,” She said with a smile.

“You guys really deserve each other,” Shee said staring over at Adrian