Private Girlfriend [chapter 3- Part 2]

Chapter 3- Part 2- Mysterious Kiss

Kat and I walked in the big ballroom, which was surrounded by couples wearing masks and the strong smell of Alcohol. I wasn’t the party girl, must less a masquarde ball where you don’t get to see anyone who you talking to or dancing with.

“Come on lets go and get something to drink” said Kat pulling me to table filled with cakes, chickens cooked in all type and drink of many kinds. I watch as Kat pour me some Fruit punch and then hand it to me. I sip a little and nod to her telling her it’s ok.

“I watch as she pour herself some while pouring almost an entire bottle of wine in it.

“You better be careful on the alcohol sweetie” I shouted above the music that was just turn up.

“don’t mind me I’m fine” she said dancing to the music

“Cupcake madam” asked a waitress

“Thanks” I said taking out two cupcakes and hand one to kat. I started to eat the cupcake when I felt my stomach started to  turn.

“Do uyou know what flaour is this”

“I thinks it’s walnut and almond” she shouted. Right away I held my mouth.

“What’s wrong?” she asked

“I got to go to the bathroom” I asked running off.

I was allergic to walnuts. The last time I eat it was at Adrian’s sweet sixteen birthday party when I throw up on him. That was embarrassing they were Cameras and so much more. So you can imagine how embarrassed I was. I rush into the bathroom, into the toilet as I started to feel nausea. I drop my purse lift my dress up and drop to floor vomiting in the toilet.  After I was finish and stood their with my head on my hand. I felt someone touch.

“Molly” said the voice

“kat I need to go home” I said turning around to see a guy in a black mask that covered his face except his mouth.

“I’m sorry, what are you doing in here?” I asked

“You’re in the male bathroom” he said with a chuckle.

“What!” I said getting up as I fell down back

“Come on Molly relax” he said to me as I manage to pull off my mask that was starting to get uncomfortable.

“I lay there on the floor” as he wipe the vomit off my face.

“Thanks I “I said as I place my hands on my belly.

“Here you go” said another voice

“Drink this” he said pulling me up.

I took the cup and sip some of the water which had Andrews in it. Then I hand him back the cup fell back on the floor.

“I want to go home” I said

“We’ll get you home” he said lifting me up and placing me on the counter neck to the sink.

My head was pounding against my skull and I felt like I was on fire.

“You’re burning up” he said. I just slop my head on his shoulder.

“Come on molly let me wipe you up before you…” before he could finish his sentence I puke on him.

“God, what did she drink” I heard him say before pulling me up.

“Come here hold her up” he said. I watch through my blurred eyes as he took of his jacket and drop it in the sink I came off the counter dropping on the guy who was holding me up.

“I held on to the other guy and pull him down on the floor. I was on top of him. His lips look so cute.  Before I knew it I started to kiss him then I move and vomit on the floor next to us.

“Is she ok?” asked Kat running in

“Kat…” I moan

“Come on let’s get her home” said Kat pulling me up. The last thing that crosses my mind before I fell in to a slumber was that I just kiss a stranger.