Private Girlfriiend [Chapter 13 - Part 2]

C H A P T E R TH I R T E E N  P A R T   T W O

“So let’s get down to business,” said Kat.

“What business?” I asked eyeing her as Adrian walk in with Ella.

“Getting back at Andrea,” said Kat in her duh tone.

“Guys,” I said annoyed setting down beside her.

“Don’t “Guys” us, you need to stand up and let that bitch know where you stand. I’m tired of you getting hurt and not doing anything about it,” said Kat.

“Molly, with all due respect, you’re being a bitch about this. If I had a hot guy like Adrian, I will defiantly do anything to let any girl know He’s mine and mine only,” said Ella.

“What I’m I missing?” asked Hunter walking in.

“We’re trying to slap some sense into Molly tough skull” Kat remarked, staring at me.

“Guys, I don’t want to get in any trouble,” I said staring at the eager faces. Yes, I wanted to do something about Angela but pay back time will come in time. I guess people don’t think they just act.

“Molly. Please go along with what they have to say. I defiantly want to make you public without anyone nagging in our life every second,” He said as his cell phone rang.

“Please babe,” he said then walk to the side of the room to answer his cell.

“You heard your boyfriend” said Kat.

“Molly,” said Hunter.

“I know you hate when I flirt with you, but I love doing it. I like to see you smiling. So as far as I can see you’re half happy right now,” said Hunter, holding my hands tight in his.   

“No, I’m not” I defended myself.

“Yes you are,” he said.

“Alright. Enough with the chattering, let’s get planning,” rushed Kat.

“Um… guys, I’m going to leave. I have late training tonight for our game tomorrow,” said Michael walking over to molly. “See you later,” he said placing a kiss in my hair. “Ok” I said, still thinking about whether I should go along with them. After Adrian walked out, they kept staring at me. Then I saw a wicked smile appear on Kat’s face.

“Kat, I know what that smile means. You got that revenge thing going on in your head. Spit it out,” I said as everyone glances at her.

“I’ve got the perfect plan,” said Kat, walking to her desk to go into her hand bag. We watched as she dialed some numbers and place the phone at her left ear waiting for the person to answer.