Private Girlfriend [Chapter 12 - Part 2 ]

| C H A P T E R T W E L V E - P A R T T W O |  

"I'll see you in a while Adrian, I love you." I waved to him as I walked up the steps to my dark house. He waited for me to unlock my door and safely get inside before he drove off.

I turned on the hall light and made my way to my room, taking a deep breath. I'd had such a long and dramatic few days that I just wanted to shower and be by myself for a few minutes.

I walked into my room, kicking my shoes off in the corner and setting my bag down by the door. Just as I set my phone down, I received a message from Adrian, telling me he was thinking of me. Smiling, I responded that I was thinking of him as well and I was getting ready to shower and I'd see him soon.

I started taking my clothes off, hoping that some of my stress and tension would fall to the floor with my clothes. I turned towards my bathroom but stopped when I heard a noise from the other side of my bedroom. Turning quickly I looked around but I didn't see anything. I must be going crazy, I thought to myself.

Sighing deeply, I turned back towards the bathroom and turned on the light, stumbling back at the sight before my eyes.

'You make up something to put on the mirror.. A threat or something,' was written on the mirror in blood red lipstick. Who would do this? Who was in my room? I turned back towards my room and quickly ran towards my phone, only to stop dead in my tracks.

"Hello, sweetheart. Miss me?" Micheal said in a dark tone.

"What are you doing here and how did you get in?" I was frozen in fear, unable to move.

"I've been waiting for you for a while now. I broke in a few hours ago and helped myself to look through your things. Did you get my message?" He smiled at me and took a few steps in my direction, causing me to stumble back.  "Yeah, I got it. What do you want from me?" My back hit the wall and I couldn't get any farther away from him.  "I want you, just you." He closed the distance between us and placed his hands on the wall beside my head. He pressed his body against mine and ran his nose along my jaw. I closed my eyes in disgust, wishing I was anywhere but here.

 "Please leave me alone. Just go. No harms been done. You can leave now without any trouble." Micheal moved his face so it was right in front of mine. My eyes were still closed tightly but I could feel his breath on my face. I knew he was waiting for me to open my eyes and look at him but I couldn't.  "Open you're eyes, bitch. Look at me." His tone was lighter than his words which caused me to open my eyes and look at him. He smiled wide at me and pressed his lips to mine, "Good girl," he said against my lips.  "Please stop," I said through a partially closed mouth. I wasn't going to give in to him.  "You know you want me. Kiss me." He grabbed the sides of my face with his hands and forced my lips against his.

I whimpered and he must have taken that as I liked it because he dropped my face and ran his hands over my partially naked body. My eyes flicked over to my phone just as Micheal looked at me.  "You thinking of trying to escape? I'm going to take what I want from you and then you can run away." He grabbed my upper arms and pulled me to my bed, pushing me down.