Private Girlfriend [chapter 4- Part 1]

Chapter Four : Happy Valentines Day Molly.....

I woke hit a small headache. I glance at the clock and I notice that it was eight o’clock. Guess I won’t be going today I thought. As I slowly rise up an arm and sat on the bed. I notice that I was still in the dress that I wore to the Valentine’s ball.  I glance my room staring myself in the mirror.

My room was pretty spacious. It was always neat. I had a queen side bed which I enjoyed been in. A White dresser to lighten up the colour of the room which was pale yellow. I notice that the roses that Adrian gave me where in water. He must have placed them in water. And the teddy that he gave me was on my chair staring at me.  I ran my hands through my hair run it from the scalp to the end.

I came closer to the end of the bed, pulling the zip of my dress and walking to the bathroom. I glance at myself in the mirror. There was a filthy taste in my mouth so I turn the pipe and started to wash out my mouth.

“Morning” I heard a voice said I turn to see Adrian shirtless

“Morning” I reply

“You slept through the entire night” he said coming over to me.

“Why didn’t you ask what flavour cupcake before you stuff in your throat” he said

“I don’t know. Guess I was eager” he said taking the towel off the rack and wiping my face.

“I did say I didn’t want to go to the party” I said

“Ok I got that, next time I won’t force you” he said smiling at me.

“Go and shower, you smell like vomit” he said hitting me on my ass.

“Ouch” I said looking up at him

“And you need to get out” I said

“No I’m going to wait on you, suppose you fall down” He said

“I’m not going to fall Adrian, get out” I said pushing him out, closing the door and getting into the shower.   After I was finish showering, drying myself and went into my room to put on my clothes. I notice that clothes were on the bed. A Pair of jeans and a deep Violet t-strap blouse along with a violet pun di river underwear and black bra. Why would Adrian put out clothes for me? I don’t remember making any decision to go anywhere today except work, which I wasn’t going.

“Adrian” I shouted using another towel to dry my hair, within a minute he was at the door.

“Yea” he answered walking in.

“What’s this?” I asked pointing to the clothes on the bed.

“We’re going out” he said

“Where?” I asked