Private Girlfriend [Chapter 11 part 1]

|C H A P T E R E L E V E N- P A R T O N E|

I ran to into the open three-story safe house after Adrian had just told me the most horrible thing ever. How could say that to me when he knows that I’m in a tough period right now? How could he have the strength to say that to my face? So what he was right about Michael and maybe right about Andrea! That doesn’t give him the right to hurt me more than I already am. I hate him. But do I mean it? Weirdly....I don’t know anymore.

I stopped walking to take in the inside of the safe house. I have to admit that Adrian’s safe house was very beautiful, and looked very expensive with the unique designs on the floors and the walls. There was a bunch of beautiful furniture around. The living room lead to the kitchen and the dinner table, and upstairs must have been the spare rooms.

There were portraits of Adrian on the walls, and I gasped when I noticed one special portrait. It was a picture of me and Adrian. I was in my summer dress cuddling on to Adrian who was in his black and white suit. The paparazzi must have took a pic of us, and Adrian might have cut it out of a magazine and put it in a frame. I remember that day. We were so happy together. We talked, laughed, and.... kissed. I actually missed that.

“Yeah, I love that picture too,” a familiar voice said behind me. I turned around to see that it was Adrian who was smiling.

“We had a great time that day, didn’t we?” Adrian asked me but I couldn’t respond, even when I wanted to. I just stared at his perfect figure, and his perfect face. His lovely lips, and his nice round eyes that I always get lost. No, no, no, I can’t.

“I’m sorry for making you cry,” He apologized, coming closer over to me to touch me. “Could you forgive me?”

I stepped back before he could lay his hand on me. “No,” I stuttered, and ran upstairs, ignoring his yells. I could hear him coming after me so I went to the nearest room, got inside, and slammed the door shut. I locked it so he wouldn’t be able to get in.

After I was sure that the door was lock, I ran my fingers through my hair and lean on the door as tears started spill and then I got down on the floor crying. How could I be so stupid? How could get caught up in this private girlfriend thing! I shouldn’t have! I thought, kicking of my shoes.

“Are you going to sit there and cry like a baby, instead of talking this out” said Adrian coming through another door that I didn’t notice was there. I look up at him with my wet face and got up.

“Get out” I said leaning on the door as he continue to look at him. I could see the sadness in his face and the concern plaster across his handsome face.

“I’m leaving it’s my house” he said sitting on the sofa. I took a quick glance and I notice that I was in a sitting room. I glance at him and stood there staring at him. It’s been awhile since I actually got to see him this close again.