Private Girlfriend [chapter 3-Part 1]

Chapter 3 : Part 1 – Valentine’s Day Ball 

I walked into my work place and all I could see was red and white. Somewhere dress in red and white and it was pretty annoying it’s not that I don’t like Valentine’s Day but I don’t see the sense in Valentine’s Day. Why should a woman or man take just one day out of a month, out of a year to celebrate their love? Why?

I walked along the passage way. Staring at everyone dress up and write notes. I took one glace up to a banner that was hang up which stated. Valentine’s Day masquerade ball tonight in the ballroom. Every year they have the same ball, same routine, and co workers sending people secrets notes, wine, chocolate and so much more. Then they meet each other at the ball, not knowing who’s your admire. Dance with one you don’t know a few get kissed, laid and so on. Then the next morning the ladies had to figure out whom was their secret admire. So obnoxious, I thought.

“Hey Molly” said hunter walking up to me.

“I wonder who’s your secret admire” he said against my ears

“I don’t know and I don’t care to know” I said walking off.

“Don’t be surprised if it’s me “he called out.

Hunter was the Vogue play boy editor. He goes out with everyone and has sex with them, then breaks their hearts. He’s hot but so not my type. I walk into my office to see kat sniffing some roses on my desk.

“Morning kat” I said eyeing the roses.

“Morning, Someone got a secret admire” she said handing me the roses. I place my hand bag on the desk and pull of my read coat before taking the rose from here. Kat was always the one so excited about things when I was just lay back.

“Read the envelope” she said excitedly

“I think of you every day and every night, I see Love when I see you smile”

Xoxo

Your secret Admire

“You got to be kidding me” I said dropping the envelope on the table along with the roses.

“So I guess someone has to come to the ball tonight” said kat smiling at me teasingly

“No, I’m not going, I don’t have anything to wear” I said turning on my laptop.

“Don’t worry about that you’re going” said Kat pointing at me and taking up the roses.

“Morning ladies” said Michael staring at me

“I see someone got an admire” said Michael walking over to me.

“So I guess we will be seeing each other at the ball tonight” said Michael smiling.