12

LAUREN

I lay Luke's gift and card on the bed and gather the kids around. They wanted to get him something for his birthday today and I took them out to the mall, especially since he's like family. Mani and I got him a customized top grill that spells out his name, while the kids got him a locket with all of them and him in a picture, and a card that all of us will sign.

I lay the markers out and let them pick up a color. They make a little drawing of him and in a completely different color write "Happy Birthday uncle Luke. We love you and hope you have fun at your party." Also, of course there were some typos in there. Normani comes in the room and we sign the card, putting it in the bag with the locket.

"Okay, let's call uncle Luke and tell him happy birthday!" I smile.

The kids nod with smiles and I make the call while putting it on speaker.

"Yo L."

"Happy Birthday Luke!"

"Happy Birthday uncle Luke!"

He laughs and starts clapping.

"Thanks guys, I appreciate the call. I'll come see you kids later in the week."

They talk to him for a while then I usher them out so Mani and I could start getting ready.

"Yo, we gon be there in like an hour."

"Aight, bet. See y'all then."

I hang up and throw my phone on the charger, heading to the bathroom. I shower with Normani because why not? And plus it would save time. Of course the whole time we're in there I attempt to make a thousand moves on her. Yes, she swerved each one.

I stand in my briefs and bra with my arms folded, watching her.

"Nothing?"

She playfully smiles while shaking her head, "Mmh, mmh."

I smile and look at her with dopey eyes, she's so cute and makes my heart and dick pulse at the same time.

"Mani, I love you."

"That won't get you in my pants right now," She laughs.

"That's not why I said it, I really do love you," I wrap my arms around her shoulders and pull her into me, kissing her forehead.

Her hands go to my sides and she smirks before kissing me tenderly, "When we get back you can do whatever you want with it."

I bite my lip and nod eagerly, she pulls my lip out and kisses me again. She steps back and clasps her bra on, turning on her heel to the bedroom. I follow after her and begin to get dressed.

I put on a fitted black shirt with a purple flannel over it and only button the top button, black jeans, purple and black high tops with a white diamond chain, Rolex, and studs. I wrap my hair up in a bun and apply some chapstick.

I turn to Normani, who had on a purple crop top with a lot of straps, black high waisted jeans, black heels, one of my watches, with hooped earrings, makeup, and her hair coming down in waves.

I groan, "Ugh, I can't wait till we get back."

She winks, "I bet you can't."

**

As we walk into the club 'Break From Toronto' is playing and I chuckle at Mani bouncing through the door.

"Come on with the hits!"

That smile on your face makes it easy to trust you

I spot Luke waving us over from VIP, I nod to him in acknowledgement and head up there. When we reach him I give him a good birthday hug and hand him the small box with Mani's and I gift.