36

NORMANI

I'm out skating with Lauren and the kids and it honestly feels great. I missed being around her with no problems, it's really a blessing.

"Race a lap?" I ask.

"Bet," She smirks.

I take off with her hot on my tail and even though it was looking like a tie at first, she won.

"You cheated," I say.

"I cheated?" She grins.

I nod, "Yes. Using the stoppers as boosters, shake my head."

She wraps her arm around my shoulder, "Get with the vibes ."

I laugh, "Fuck you and your vibes."

Her jaw drops and I giggle and skate away from her, she chases me around the rink and I yell to Aaliyah since she knows how to skate.

"Liyah get her!"

She laughs and nods, skating towards us. She wraps her arms around Lauren's torso and Lauren looks at us.

"This is a set up!" She smiles.

While laughing I lose my balance and plop on my ass, girllll.

"Damn Mani," She laughs.

I playfully roll my eyes and she pulls me up.

"Is your ass fine?" She asks, tryna hold her laugh in.

"Yeah," I say.

She takes my hand and goes in to kiss my forehead.

"Don't do that," I chuckle and back up.

"Do what? Stop running from my affection!" She laughs.

"Don't taunt me then try to be affectionate," I smirk.

"Sure," She says sarcastically.

She kisses my forehead and cheek twice. I side eye her and casually skate away from her.

"Wait for me!"

"Why should I?" I grin.

She holds on to my waist and sticks her tongue out at me. I smile at her and continue skating. We approach the kids and I take Elijah since boy was just tripping all over the place.

Cap and a stem, catch a wave on us
Take a shot, make a friend, just enjoy the moment
I'm Luke Skywalkin' on these haters
Celebrate everyday like a birthday
Good things come to those that wait up
But don't wait to jump in too long
Don't sleep, you gotta stay up

"I'm outstanding so I stand out, I stand out!" He sings in his little kid voice.

"Top Gun on my Tom Cruise! Play for keeps and I don't lose," I sing while doing a little arm dance.

I circle around him and guide him around the rink, he holds on to my hand tight and I slow down so he can relax.

He starts to slowly get the hang of it sooner than later and he skates ahead of me.

Way too many questions, you must think I trust you
You searchin' for answers, I do not know nothing woo
I see em twekin', they know somethings coming woo

I swerve around the rink rapping along in my own zone, "Jumpman, jumpman, jumpman, them boys up to something woo! Jumpman, jumpman, jumpman, fuck was you expecting woo! Chi-Town, Chi-Town, Michael Jordan just had text me woo!"

Lauren skates up behind me and tries to keep up while dancing. I turn around, causing her to abruptly stop. She loses her balance and falls on her ass.

"Baby got a boo boo?" I playfully pout.

She tucks her lips in, chuckling before pulling me down with her.

"Fuck you," I say.

"Stop being a wuss and get up," She says.

She kisses my jaw and I nudge her away, she raises her brow and tilt my head.

"You pulled my pregnant ass on the floor," I say.

"Don't be so sensitive!" She grins.

She gets up and pulls me with her, I wrap my arms around her neck and lean in to kiss her cheek. She leans back and I stare at her with a blank expression.

I ask, "Now you too good for PDA?"

She nods, "Yeah."

"Say no more."

I start to skate away from her and she quickly pulls me back, kissing the corner of my mouth.

Yes there's affection being shown, but I proudly cut off lip kissing until I feel she deserves it.

I take her hand, interlocking our fingers as another song comes on. We start skating again, attempting to skate to the beat.