14

*this whole book bothering me now but we gon update anyway. I probably got a thousand typos but oh well*

 I probably got a thousand typos but oh well*

"I can't help the way I feel."
~Jon B, Can't Help It

NORMANI

I get the twins dressed in their pajamas and sit on the bed while they get under the covers.

"Okay, we can play one game then bedtime."

They nod happily and I smile at them.

"Concentration..."

I clap three times with them and go to the next, "64..."

We go through the whole song and I start it off, starting with things and people that start with 'm.'

Amaiyah points, "Mommy!"

"Map!" Elijah grins.

"Hmm, Megatron."

"Mamá!" Lauren says while busting into the room.

"Hi mamá!" Amaiyah yells.

Lauren comes to the bed with her arms open, "My princess."

She throws the covers back and jumps into Lauren's arms.

"Heyy, what about me?" Eli pouts.

"I don't know, you tell me. You could jump in too papi."

He gets up and she takes him in her other arm, "Better?"

"Mhm," He nods.

She helps put them to sleep, finally after an hour. Lauren follows me into our bedroom and sighs before removing her hoodie, leaving her in a grey t-shirt and black jeans. She sits on the bed and grabs my hand, pulling me to her.

I move my hand and cross my arms, "Did you talk to him?"

She pulls me into her again and rests her head on my stomach, "Mhm."

"And?"

"Don't worry about it," She mumbles.

"So, in other words, you didn't fix it?" I raise my brow.

She sighs softly and shakes her head. I suck my teeth and yank myself away from her, "Really Lauren?!"

"Aye! I never said I was gonna definitely fix it, I said I was gonna talk to him!"

I scoff and roll my eyes, "Whatever Lauren! Go ahead and hop around with these random motherfuckers."

She stands up and slowly walks to me, "Don't say that." She kisses my lips softly then my cheek. "Just trust me and don't worry about it."