37

"Kiss me underneath the mistletoe, show me baby that you love me so-oh-oh, oh, oh, oh

"Kiss me underneath the mistletoe, show me baby that you love me so-oh-oh, oh, oh, oh." ~Justin Bieber, Mistletoe

*MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL! HOPE IT WAS A GOOD ONE FOR YA, I LOVE YALL NIGS!*

LAUREN

I walk into the house with Miguel, carrying multiple bags of gifts. This year Christmas was at our house so we had to come in clutch with these gifts.

"Mamá!" Amaiyah smiles.

I put the bags down and pick her up, spinning her around.

She holds on to my neck, "Merry Christmas."

I kiss her cheek, "Merry Christmas."

Miguel leans on my shoulder, "What about me?"

She waves at him, "Merry Christmas Guel."

"Merry Christmas Maiyah."

I take my coat off and pick her back up, "Where's mommy?"

She points, "In the kitchen wit Justine."

We go into the kitchen and I see Normani talking to Justine. I walk up behind her and kiss the back of her head.

"Merry Christmas."

She turns around and smiles while hugging me, "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Justine," I say while high fiving her since I was still hugging Normani.

"Merry Christmas Lo," She grins.

I look down at Normani and stare at her outfit. She's wearing a black and white Christmas sweater and blue denim jeans. She has a black Santa hat on and of course some jewelry, her pregnancy glow adds to the look.

"You look so cute with your bump," I say.

"You look nice too," She says.

I'm wearing a black turtleneck sweater and grey jeans. I wear a gold Jesus piece over the collar and two rings on my right hand.

"My parents said they're gonna come by later," I say.

"Alright," She nods.

We go into the living room and run into her dad, not gonna lie I'm shaking in my boots.

I nervously smile, "Hi Mr. Hamilton. Merry Christmas."

He side eyes me with his arms crossed, "Merry Christmas Lauren."

**

I stand next to Aaliyah, throwing snowballs at Elijah and Amaiyah. It was two vs two and not even gonna front, they was whooping our ass.

I throw a snowball in their direction and like three more come at me. My jaw drops and I try to take cover behind the little forts we made.

"You'll never take us alive!" Elijah yells.