First Meeting Pt 2

Shoto Todoroki:
Key:
Italic-- Sign language

“Okay mom, Takeshi, Conrad, Amber I'm going!”

You said as you put on your shoes as three voices answered back. Two male and one female, one Japanese, one British, and one Irish.

“Okay have a wonderful day young mistress!”

“Be safe darlin’ and remember your lunch I made you!”

“Young mistress please be respectful at U.A. you're a (L/n) please hold that name with honor.”

“Okay guys I will and yes I have it Amber! Yes I get it Takeshi as a young heiress I will.”

Your mother appear in the doorway smiling and using American sign language sign ‘Okay be safe and don't over do it with your quirk.’ You nodded. “I know mom just see you later I love you.” The woman nodded. ‘Okay and I love you too and I'm just so proud of you so is your father and everyone here.’ Then the older brunette woman kiss your forehead as you smile. “I know mom and I'll do my best… for you, everyone…. and dad.” You grabbed your bag and you saw a picture with you and your parents hanging near the door, smiling you kiss your fingers and press them on your father's face in the picture.

“Bye dad hope you watch over me at school today… I hope you're happy for me.”

Your mom smile and place a hand on your shoulder comforting you. It was her silent way of saying ‘He is.’ After a moment of silence your mom tap your back since you're going to be late for your first day of school. She handed you your skateboard which your dad brought you for your ninth birthday. You thanked her and said goodbye then jump on your skateboard and ride away, your mom wave goodbye at you.

You put on your earbuds and look through your phone to play some music, once founding a song you continued to ride

You put on your earbuds and look through your phone to play some music, once founding a song you continued to ride. You did some cool tricks with your skateboard like flips and ollies catching some people interests. One guy even got you on camera and when you did a flip the guy said. “Oh my god! Oh my god... she's on X-Games mode…”

You reach your school which was the famous U.A. school. You were so happy when you got accepted in since you score pretty high on the exams, you were in third place. Which is great since you recently moved to Japan since you and your mom are from America after your father's death. Luckily for you two your father was a polyglot (a person who's able to speak or write several languages) due to being a businessman and an entrepreneur owner of a robotics company. He thought it'll be helpful if his wife and daughter knows several languages, Japanese being one of them. So you two are fluent in it and can use the sign language thanks to your dad, which was great when you and your mom actually moved to Japan with the servants your dad had or hired. It was actually two months before the exams for U.A. so during the months your mom help you train since she the same quirk as you.