🎃*Special Chapter Voting*💀

Today was an average day at the famous U.A high school. Students going to class, studying, doing any hero exercise, and then going home.

Unfortunately today it's not.

Students crowd inside the school's huge auditorium waiting for whatever announcement to begin. It was strange since the moment students begin arriving to school, the staff was at the gates. The heroes told the kids to go straight to the auditorium and wait until Nezu made his announcement.

Midoriya was confused as what was going on, he saw more students pile in the already crowded place. He looked around the sea of many students he didn't know trying to get some clue.

“Hey courage what's up?”

The green haired boy turn to his side and saw his girlfriend taking a seat. She smile so sweetly at him, making him flustered a bit since he still not use to her affectionate personality. “O-oh hey gem. Nothing just trying to figure why we're here. Didn't All Might or Angel say something?” His girlfriend thought for a moment. “Not really…. Oh wait! I do remember something. My mom looked very worried today and told me to be very careful since today is a special exercise. My dad said the same thing but also said my quirks will very useful today.”

“So it's an exercise but about what?”

More students came in and everyone begin talking trying to guess what's the announcement.

“Maybe an event?”

“Or some news?”

“I heard it's an exercise.”

“Oh man really the only exercise I know that need all of us here is….. oh god no. Please don't tell me it's that one. I hate that one!”

“What are you….. Oh my god don't tell me it's…”

“Yeah I love this exercise! Makes me feel like I'm in a horror movie, plus we get tons of points.”

“I hate it through, it's too scary. I still remember when The Pig popped out of nowhere, man that was so terrifying. Plus the chase and the constant stress. Even if it's the only way to make up my late assignments.”

“So what's the word darling?”

Shoji turn to his girlfriend as he was using his quirk to get some information. “I'm getting some parts but the scoop is it's some special exercise babe. Some upperclassmen are happy others not so much. Points, way to make up work, like a horror movie, and…. Some pig are I'm getting.” His girlfriend was confused at the words. “A pig? Geez what kind of exercise is it that involved a pig that making some scared.” Before Shoji can put in his words the door to the auditorium were kick open.

People turn to see the infamous hero Talion walking in carrying Bakugo and his girl over his shoulders, Bakugo was struggling but it wasn't affecting the battle ready hero. Bakugo’s girl was simply hanging and just glaring at her boyfriend.

“You bastard let me go!”

“Tsk you're so annoying. Struggle all you want but I have a good grip on you. Nezu said that every student need to be here, sorry brat you can't skip this one.”

The hero then dropped the angry boy at a seat as he gently put explosion boy’s girl down. Talion stared at Bakeugo with an annoyed expression. “Sit and stay boy or I'll have to use my quirk to make chains to tie you down.” Bakugo mumbled but sat down with his arms crossed as Talion rolled his eyes and left. Bakugo’s girlfriend glared at him.

“Great we just got to school and we're already in trouble. Can't you follow instructions at all, and don't drag me with you next time. Now we're on Talion's hate list thanks fuckface.”