Valentine's Day Part 2

Sorry for not posting this on Valentine's Day I was busy with work. Hope everyone had a good Valentine's Day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hizashi Yamada (Present Mic):
Italic words-- Speaking in English

Gosh you two are so dorkly for each other so already imagine what you guys are like on Valentine's Day. Since you always wake up early you cook your family a Valentine day breakfast and lunch. You made pancakes with strawberries and in the shape of a heart, fresh berries jam, and made all their bentos with cute symbols and sticky notes. So when your husband came down with the kids they were surprised to see the breakfast but got happy. They immediately sat and ate the food, and the moment the food hit their tongues they melt.

“Mama! This is soo good!”

“Thanks for the food.”

“It's yummy!”

Wow! Thanks birdie!”

You smile. “Aw you're welcome sweeties. I'm glad the food is great, I wanted to start Valentine's Day in a good day.” Hizashi with a mouth full of food smile. “And it was delicious baby!” Your smile widened at your hubby’s words. “Aww thanks my darling Apollo.” After breakfast you and Hizashi got the kids ready for school and you took them to school before going to work. Once there the kids hug you two and peck your cheeks. “I also made you lunches too my little chicks.~” The triples got more excited and thanked you as they got in the school as you and Hizashi drove to U.A. Hizashi asks if made him lunch too. “Of course Ashi-chan.~ What kind of wife I am if I didn't make your favorite lunch.” Hizashi cheer. “Aww yeah! You're the best (N/n)-kun!”

You two laugh at each other pet names since when Hizashi was first teaching you Japanese you called him Ashi-chan confusing the honorifics but despite just knowing each other he didn't correct you since he found it so cute. After that Hizashi calls you kun and even after learning how to use honorifics correctly you kept calling him Ashi-chan. Once at U.A. you give your husband a quick kiss before teaching your home economics class. While teaching the kids how to cook a man enter your class.

“Excuse me but I have a delivery for Mrs Yamada.”

You were surprised since you didn't expect anything. “Oh? I didn't know I had something for me, but bring it in.” The man then carried a large bouquet of flowers in the shape of the heart. You were at awe as your class was surprised the man put the flowers on your desk.

Then the man left as you check the card attach to the flowers and smile after reading the note

Then the man left as you check the card attach to the flowers and smile after reading the note. Asui asked. “Miss Siren are you okay? Who sent you the flowers?” You turn to the girl. “Oh this is from my husband. It's his Valentine's day gift for me.” The girls all gush at the romantic gesture, then Uraraka spoke. “Oh what does the card said? It is a cute love note?” You laugh but you put the card in your desk so they can see or read the note. “Not exactly little hatchling but let's continue class.” Uraraka was confused. “But what was on the note?” You just smile. “It doesn't matter plus it's not best for a little hatchling to see so let's continue class.”