New Husbandos Pt 1

Katsuki Bakugo:

You looked at your mother and back at the school you're now going to. “Mama why can't I go to the same school as my cousin?” Your mother kneel down to your height as your father smoke his cigar which he lit up with his quirk. “Now my little flame we already told you why. We want you to have a normal childhood like what Uncle Might and Aunty Angel are doing to your cousins. Your cousin is at a…. Bit fancier school. Plus we moved closer here so this school is it, plus I heard it's nice.”

You frown a bit being away from your cousin but your mom knows what best for you. Your dad then lean to you holding with his free hand as his other hand hold a cigar unlit.

“Darling you're mother's right. It's nice and safe here. Plus we need some normalcy after…. Your quirk developed.”

You looked down remembering when your quirk manifested. You still remember how scared you were, the man screaming, you crying, and Uncle Might comforting you and shielding your eyes from the terrible sight. You flinch when your dad place a hand on your shoulder. “It's okay that’s in the past now darling. Stop shaking now darling you're safe, and your mother help you control your better. Remember you must keep control of it, it's very important you do.” Your father spoke very seriously as you nodded. “Yes daddy. I know I must keep full control of it.”

Your dad ruffle your hair and smile. “That's my girl. Now let's go…. Wait…” Then he stand up and turn his free hand to obsidian and strike his cigar against it lightning it. He took a puff of his cigar. “Okay I'm ready.” Your father then offer his hand (he turn his hand back to normal) and you smiling took it.

As you and your parents walked inside the school. Naturally like what happens with your uncle and aunty the front desk lady was gushing at the sight of your parents. “Oh my god! Stonework and Volcanica, you guys are actually here!” She kept freaking out and quickly call the principal that the two heroes are here. Almost immediately the principal was here and welcome you and your parents saying he so lucky to have two heroes here and have their child attending here. The principal promised this school will be great for you and will take care of you.

Your parents nodded and once feeling satisfied left you before kissing your cheeks. The nice principal gently took your hand walked you to your class. “Your parents already inform me about your quirk. Quite a powerful one too but dangerous too, but since they inform us in advance we have equipment to help if anything goes awry. Even your homeroom teacher knows what to do with your quirk.” You nodded and felt like well…….

Isolated.

They got equipment and inform the school's staff just for you. Well in case you couldn't control your quirk. You sigh as the principal reach your class and open the door for you. You walked to see kids around your age playing as the teacher saw you and the principal. She walked over. “Oh? Is this her?” The principal nodded. “Yup! Now please take care of her, her parents are very worried over her.” The principal then left as the teacher called the whole class to go to their desks. Once everyone was seated the teacher introduced you.

“Now class we have a new student. Please introduce yourself.”

You sigh and spoke. “Ummm, hi I'm (Y/n) (L/n).... And I'm five years old. I hope we get along.”

The teacher said you talk about your quirk. You didn't want to so the teacher kindly did. “(Y/n) here has the quirk called Magma. She can control magma, the molten rocks from Volcanoes. Quite a powerful quirk and no wonder since her parents are the Fiery Heroine: Volcanica and the Resilient Hero: Stonework.”

This caught the class attention and many already said your quirk is the coolest. The teacher showed you your seat which was in the middle of the class. The moment you sat down people around you welcomed you and kept saying your quirk is awesome. They also gush that you're so cool having heroes parents and that now you're the coolest in class. You blush as more people complimented you. After that the teacher said you all can play outside.