Question

Should I add Nezu?

Someone request him (and you know who you are and I do too but I don't want to call them out by name) and I don't really know if more want him.

The person suggest that Nezu has quirkless (most likely human) wife who's his assianst. I'm thinking like she's the vice principal, she's the first and only quirkless person at U.A. I enjoy the idea that their relationship is like Roger and Jessica Rabbit. I also like to imagine that the reader is just as attractive as Jessica Rabbit and many are shocked that an animal like Nezu has such a beautiful wife. Like wondering how he woo a woman like her.

Another thing I like to add that she's very intelligent too like Bulma Briefs smart. Like possibly make inventions on her spare time, their intelligence is one of their shared interests.

What do you guys think? Should I add Nezu? I only asked since I don't want to do a character where only one person likes him and most other don't. Personally I think this will be a cute couple.

Another thing is do you guys want a Dead By Daylight chapter?

Like it's some type of exercise the students will have to do in groups. And there's a "killer" (either an actual villain but under strict supervision of the school or a hero in disguise like that one OVA special) on the loose. The students like the game will have to fix generators to open a door while hiding from the "killer".

I been thinking about it for a while let me hear your thoughts guys.