New Husbandos Pt 2

I'm back from New York. It was fun and a bit not (almost hit by a car over there with my lil sis but he stopped in time due to my cousin's gf) but I'm home all safe and sound. Thank you all for your words of good travel.
*****************************************

Mezo Shoji:

"Freak!"

"Monster!"

"You're like your parents! A monster!"

You cower in fear as more kids around your age tease and bullied you. Some kicked you as you cry to be left alone.

"P-please leave me a-alone! I-I'll leave!!"

The kids just laugh at you as they kept kicking you, one girl pulled your hair. "Too late feak! You knew how people are with spiders, they crush them." You cry as they kept kicking then out of desperation eight arachnid arms come from your back scaring the kids. They move back and yelled at you. "See! A monster! A nasty one too!" The kids kept saying nasty things until one kid grabbed a rock and throw it at you. It hit your head making you cry in pain. You move your hands to your head as the kids laugh at you.

"Come on let's just squish the spider."

Other kids soon grabbed rocks and began to throw them at you. You try your best to shield yourself with your arachnid arms but they soon were bruised and bleeding too. You just cry and hope they stop, you just wanted to go home. Tears streamed down your face as the kids kept their horrible treatment.

"Hey you guys stop that!"

The kids stop and turn to see who was ruining their fun. You move your spider arms a bit to see who was actually coming to your rescue. It was a boy around your age or you guess he was since he's so tall. He has white hair that swoops down in front of his face, which a mask covers the lower half of it. Plus the most prominent thing about him is he had six arms or five since one of his hands was a mouth. People were scared of him.

"W-why do y-you care?! She's just a freak like you!"

The boy walked in front of you shielding you from them. "Okay if I'm a freak too then throw rocks at me too." The guy's hand mouth moved in front of your horrible bullies making them move back freaked out by him. "Well what are you waiting for? Hit me." The guy moved forward as the bullies frighten by his appearance run off.

"Y-you what? S-screw this! You're f-freaky as her!"

The boy watch until your bullies vanished before turning to you. The boy kneel down to you and his hand mouth moved in front of you. "Are you okay? They didn't hurt you too badly?" You sniffed a bit. "I'm.... Not. They kicked me and threw rocks at me. One hit my head and it.... Hurt a little. My arms hurt a bit too." The boy looks at your spider arms and saw they were bruised but fine. His hand mouth turn back to a hand and with two of his hands help you up. You stand up and look down and saw your pretty black dress covered in dirt and grass.

 You stand up and look down and saw your pretty black dress covered in dirt and grass