More Husbandos! Pt 2

Sorry for long wait. Had to redo this twice until it was decent, still think it could be better.
*****************************

Vlad King:

“I don't know if you gentleman pray, but if you do, now would be a good time.~”

You giggle seeing the men shaking with fear at the sight of you. Just the fearful look oh how much you love it. No wonder your father and the man of your admiration rule with fear, it was so delicious.

The men move back when you step forward. You smirk showing off your sharp fangs. “Now now you boys, where's that bravo? The one that made you go behind my dear All For One’s back.” You walk closer to the men your eyes glowing red. You expanded your wings out to intimidate them. The men fell to the floor in fear.

“No please! We'll sorry! We return what we stole! We didn't think clearly, you can take it back!”

“It seem you don't have a choice. The punishment of betraying All For One is death!”

You then summon bats from your huge wings as the rabid creatures flew straight to the men. Your bats then bit and scratch at the traitors with such ferocity the man were crying and shaking in minutes as their blood plaint the ground crimson. Eventually their cries quieted down as you recall your bats back. The small animals flying behind you turning to dust.

You walk past the corpses and stare at their mutilated faces. You scoffed. “Cowards til their last moments. They shouldn't know better stealing behind Junichiro’s back, death is always the inevitable for those who crossed him.” You walk through the warehouse to find what you were task for by All For One personally.

*Two Hours Ago*

“Come on Tomura, you must relax and rest.”

You spoke softly to the twelve year old, all day the boy had lessons and training on his quirk. With your help naturally, after all your dear Junichiro entrusted his successor’s well-being to you only, his most trusted ally. You help raise and train Tomura with Junichiro, you couldn't help but feel like a married couple with a kid. Your heart skip a beat at the thought of you and All For One being married.

Tomura whine like always. “But I must work more to get Master's approval. I don't want to disappoint him.” The child kept mumbling under his breath luckily with your supernatural senses you can hear every word he spoke. All along the lines of living up to Master and not failing him, Tomura really admire Junichiro sometimes like a father in your opinion. You smile seeing his devotion and with your supernatural strength grabbed the kid and lay his head on your lap. Tomura was shocked by the sudden movement but your hands running through his light blue hair calm him down. You saw how Tomura relax under your touches and smile more. “Now Tomura relax Junichiro will never be disappointed in you. He's always happy with you, he's glad with your progress. You could never fail him and he knows this.” Your honey lace words soothing the boy.

“I see…. About you Carmilla? Will you ever be disappointed by me?”

“Of course not darling. I always be proud of you, nothing will change my love for you.”

You can sense the boy smiling. You knew he view you as a mother since you raise him when Junichiro took him under his wing. You just ran your fingers through his hair and sing a bit.

“Now that you've found me,
My whole world is brighter

Now that you've touched me
My steps are much lighter
All of this world could decide
To fall inward
And you would still linger,