New Book Idea?

Hey guys!

First I like to thank all of you for your patience with the Dead By Deadlight chapters. I'm so sorry but since you give like to wait I'm making sure the chapters are really good. So again I'm sorry for the wait but rest assured they will come out soon and I promise they will be good!

Okay now that out of the way. I been thinking for awhile now for a new book.

And a DBZ/DB Super book! Maybe another scenario one.

I always wanted to do a DBZ book for a long time. It was the first anime I ever watch and love. It has a special place in my heart. So I was curious if you guys like to read it?

I already have some ideas and some discussed with a friend.

Beerus with a Demeter based goddess wife.

Whis with a wife/partner who's like Sub-Zero or is Sub-Zero. I been thinking her story is the same as Sub-Zero (being raised in the Lin Kuei, having Bi-Han as the older brother, etc) but will have some differences too. Like she will not became the grandmaster or be cyberized, and more but the rest changes are a secret.

If requested Champa with an Artemis based goddess wife, who's the older sister of Demeter.

Hit with a partner who's based off Atalanta, the Greek heroine. She's part of Artemis group of huntressess, and is the goddess' favorite huntress.

There's some more ideas but that if you guys like to have the book. I also have some will like a wife version too. Here's some ideas as well.

Heles (Jerez) maybe has a Julius Caesar based lover since its obviously has some Cleopatra influence for her design. Or maybe her husband is a god based off of Ares (like an Aphrodite and Ares thing/love and war) or Eros (son of Aphrodite and ares and the Greek god of love better known as by his roman counterpart Cupid) like they both love love and kinda a Eros and Psyche thing.

Kale or Caulifla with a Saiyan general who's a descendant of a demigod like Perseus.

And that's it. And more characters can be added That's if you guys want this at least.

Leave ideas or comments about this.

Thank you.