Hero Debut (Present Mic)

Last one I planned to do the hero dubut I thought it be weird doing all of them since I no idea what the rest s/o hero names are. Plus I felt just leaving the other three alone when they're still haven't became officals heroes yet.
Okay is it fine if I do kids next or too soon. Should I do more scenarios or headcannons plus should I even do Shinso, Izuku, Shoto? Like if they got married and had children with their s/o, I kinda want to but I'll asked you guys first.
Anyways thanks for reading!~

Key:
Words-- Spoken in English
*********************************
“I can't believe this is happening…”

You said sighing as you hold your husband with your talons careful not to stab him. You were in your Siren Form flying through the air as Hizashi was happily whistling.

(Reminder this is your Siren form, the feathers are the same color of your hair. But you're wearing your hero costume too which is the second pic)

 But you're wearing your hero costume too which is the second pic)

He was enjoying the feeling of flying

He was enjoying the feeling of flying. “HEY I love this! Is what a bird feels like? Cause I'm loving it no wonder you always flying!” You roll your eyes as Hizashi spread his arms out like a child pretending to be an airplane. “Easy for you since you're not holding another person while flying.”

Just earlier today it was your husband idea to do your guys hero debut insteading of continuing your honeymoon back in your native land of Greece. It only lasted two weeks before Hizashi asked to return back to Japan, he's been itching to debut as a hero. You agreed since he's been begging and well you kinda had the same feeling too.

You just adore how All Might and his wife Angel shine in the limelight. You want to inspire others like them. You love Angel and wish to meet her someday, she was one of your idols.

So you two booked the next flight to Japan and now you two been trying to find any bad guys to defeat… But so far no crimes been happening! It was like every villain was like fuck today let's chill! You and Hizashi were getting depressed each passing minute of no action.

“Man what's today international vaca day for baddies?” Hizashi sigh as you agreed. “Yes I'm starting to get tired being in this form, it's been six hours.” You look around and saw a place to land and transform back. You flew on top of some building and you let Hizashi land safely first before you did a backflip to transform back to normal. You landed great as your husband clapped and did his commentary.