Father's Day Pt 2

Shoto Todoroki:
You two are 33

You watch as your children added finishing touches to their gifts, they wanted their gifts for Shoto to be perfect. The kids bought everything for Shoto and they only asked you to hide the gifts so he couldn't find them. The kids finished the large card by signing their names on it.

“Okay we'll done mom. Now we can give it to dad.”

Makoto said smiling wide, he and his siblings were so proud of themselves for making their father's gifts. You smile but then remind them of their second gift. “Did you guys get the other present wrapped up?” Aiko then hold up the carefully wrapped box. One said was white and the other side was red, even the bow was white and red. You were impressed that they even used two different colored wrapping paper and ribbon but you couldn't tell since they made it look like it was one wrapping paper. “Oh you kids get extra points for presentation that looks so cool.” The kids smile and than ran off to give their father his gifts. You saw them ran off the wrong way and smile.

“Wrong way!”

You laugh a little as all four immediately turn around and ran where Shoto was. Which was in his office in the house. Wanting to see this you follow them to Shoto’s office.

Shoto looked up from his paperwork and saw his kids and wife. He was most curious on what his kids had in their hands. Makoto had a big paper like thing and Aiko had a wrapped box. “What's this? Is it someone's birthday?” The kids laugh as Etsuko spoke. “No daddy, it's father's day and we got you something today.” Shoto looks at the calendar on the wall and saw it was Father's Day. Then he turn back to his kids. “Oh it is. Well thanks for the gifts.” The kids smile as Makoto hand the huge card to Shoto. “Here dad!” Shoto opened the massive card. It was full of candy but the candies were used as words in the message.

 It was full of candy but the candies were used as words in the message

Shoto smile and put the card down. “Hey this cool. And you used my favorites, you guys sure have your mother's creativity. I love this.” Then the twins present the box. “Wait we one more daddy.” They spoke in unison as Shoto saw how the box was wrapped. “Woah you even made it red and white. Geez you kids are good.”

Shoto grabbed the box and tear the paper off until it was gone leaving the box. He pulled off the lid and saw a black shirt. He pulled it out and saw it says ‘This is what an awesome dad looks like,’ with two hands pointing to the shirt.