Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 2

Okay so first thank you all for being patient with my periods of no updating due to my wandering mind. Second, I will post the rest of the new husbands parts (or what I have done right now) and post the Dead By Daylight chapters later. I just wanted you guys to have something to read as I try to finished the DBD chapters.

Thank you.

Nezu:

He's your own teddy bear! He's so soft and warm. Actually he's better than a teddy bear! You just love holding your beloved husband. He's so soft and cuddly, way better than any stuff animal.

You actually snore, a thing you're embarrassed about. Your first husband teased about your snoring while he snore too and louder. Vegeta snore so loud you swear the house move, and Vegeta (the IV) also snore too like his father… but not as loud just a bit.

Nezu doesn't mind your snores (or Vegeta’s the IV too) and find it cute. He just sleep through them since he is a deep sleeper, so he's never bothered.

At first he sleep on the couch or in a guestroom but after you two got closer he sleeps in your bed. He's just became such a polite and gentleman after months living with you that you let him basically be a roommate. Now he's the stepdad and the new man of the house.

You have a nightly beauty routine, you been doing it since a teen. Remove all makeup, wash face, put on exfoliator, put on eye cream, use hand cream, and you have a luxe pillow case made of silk, ect. Sure it's a bit of a work but who says beauty is easy. Nezu thinks you don't need to do all the work since he always see you beautiful. But you want to so he let you be.

Sometimes you even sleep with face cream or mask to keep your skin smooth and young looking. You look like in your twenties when you're actually 36, and you work hard to maintain that youthful look.

Sometimes you use a humidifier in the room, you use to use it every night before Nezu came to your life. Now having a cute adorable husband you don't use as much since Nezu said he kinda don't like it since makes his fur fizzle up a bit and icky. So you just use it once in a while.

Nezu brushes his fur before sleep. He wants to keep his fur soft and shiny and takes great care of his fur. He never missed a nightly brushing ever seen you let him stay with you and your sons.

Nezu takes an oatmeal bath too every night to keep his skin irritated free and his coat shiny. Honestly Nezu with his fur is like you with beauty products, so strict and work.

Unlike most think you wear wear pajamas sets like shirt and shorts ones. You also like one with long sleeves shirts and long pants too. Your always wear pajamas sets are Disney's ones cause you are a huge Disney fan. Your favorite ones are Minnie Mouse.

 Your favorite ones are Minnie Mouse