Author's Note! Question.

Hey guys it's me and I was inspired by reading fairytales x reader (some yandere ones) and an idea popped in my head.

What not have a special scenarios that are fairytales base?

Like each character has a scenario from a fairytale of meeting their loves. So that like a Fantasy AU and you know the end credits of Hero Academia is like all Fantasy like.

No? Or forget, well here what I mean.

So these scenarios are based off of that. And will make them like one chapter per character. So the thing is I have some ideas for what fairytales or even myths that each character will based off. Others I don't have one but here's the ideas I have so far.

For All Might I stuck between rumpelstiltskin like his parents boast he's the best knight or hero ever and could finish any tasks which catches the country's king and brings Toshiorni to him and task him with near impossible tasks or he'll killed him. And since he not totally powerful like the king thinks he has help from a person called All for One to help finish these tasks but All for One asks for things in return. During the time he becomes acquainted with the royal family especially with the princesses Rin and (Y/n). It follows the tale but I'll twist it a bit.

The other idea I have is off the greek myth cupid and psyche. Where All Might is a famous hero and the reader is an angel who falls for his kind and selfless heart, she turns into a human and he saves her during a mission. After spending some time together they wed but Toshiorni is curious since his wife set him a rule. To never to see her at night, they share the same bed but it has no window and candles so it's dark. Plus she's strangely very charming and have great skills in medicine. Or closer to the myth Toshiorni stumbles upon a huge home with various gifts and invisible servants and at night a woman voice speaks to him. He stays and grow accustom to the home and falls for the lady of the home but can't see her even when they lay together and promises not to see her at night too.

Well depsite the two versions they'll follow the same thing. Toshi invites his friends *cough*Endeavor*Cough* over to his home and they or one of them plans doubts in his head that his wife is a witch or monster *cough*Endeavor*Cough*. So he should see her at night with a candle and his sword and if she is a monster kill her. But instead find out his wife is an angel but wakes her up since he accidentally spilled wax on her. The reader finds her husband looking at her and with his sword ready to kill her, heartbroken and betrayed that he broke his promise and will kill her she leaves him. Fill with grief and sorrow he seeks her out and does trials to win her back given to him by her father. And like in the myth, the reader and Toshiorni get back together and live happily. I'm leaning towards this one since I love greek/roman myths and this one is one of my favorites.

For Hizashi Yamada is between little mermaid and the Selkie myth. The little mermaid is the reader saves him from drowing in the sea and falls for him and gives up being a Siren to be a human but can't speak to him. And they get to known to each other but the reader has a time limit to make him truly to fall in love with her or he falls for a woman he thinks is the one who saved him. The reader is conflicted since she does have a chance to turn back to a Siren but has to kill her love to do so but she refuses and rather died but Hizashi recognizes her and prevents her to kill herself. He loves her and the reader gets her voice back and live happily with her husband. The Selkie one is Hizashi encounters the reader as she sings while on shore as she sled her coat of feathers (still a Siren in this one) which transforms her into her Siren form. Falling for her voice he managed to steal her coat and forces the reader into marriage. The reader does fall for him and is happy but her longing to the sea is strong and either one of the kids find her coat or Hizashi gets stuck by a storm, the reader dawn her coat and (depending on the variation) leaves him but eventually comes back since the longing for her new life and Hizashi is stronger and she comes back to him. She stays with him living happily.

Izuku I'm thinking of like Sleeping beauty like the story Izuku wakes her up with a kiss (yes like the Disney one since the original is dark). Maybe the tower/castle is guarded by a dragon and he has to kill it to get to the princess.

Well that's all I have so I need ideas for the others and which version you guys like for Toshiorni and Hizashi the most. Any fairytales and myths are welcome and my BNHA wife will follow this too.

Thank you for reading!