Hero Debut (All Might)

People were screaming and crying as the aftermath of some disaster flare through the city. A fire was raging through the collapsed buildings as many try to escaped the hell. The more empathic ones trying to help other struck or hidden under the debris, or even trying to treat the injured.

In all despair and fear filled the people. Some simply gave up knowing it was hopeless, they just accepted the doom. They just accepted the fact that no hero was going to saved them, they're on their own. Yet some didn't succumb to the chaos and still yelled hoping for a hero to save the day... Or something to happen at least.

“Somebody help!”

“There's still ton of people trap!”

“Somebody help some are seriously injured!”

“Where's the heroes? We need them!”

Just as the despair was at the peak… hope shine through.

Suddenly a flash of red and blue raced towards the fire of where many were trapped. People were surprised by the sudden appearance as a huge shadow form appear from the chaos. The fire crackled to show it was a huge man in a costume of red, blue, and white with many people in his arms and on his back. The most noticeable feature was his bright smile. He quickly place the injured people on the ground before rushing back to rescue more. The people were amazed by the man's sudden appearance then a man scream.

“My daughter is trapped someone help! She's bleeding!”

A desperate father try to move the huge rubble off his young girl as the girl grew paler. The man offer words of false hope to his child but the girl saw through the fakeness. She was losing hope and was ready to give up when a shining light appear. The girl look up as did her father and many to see an amazing sight.

An angel descending towards the heavily injured child.

The angel had an arm stretch out and smile, a smile full of comfort, made the girl feel peace. The beautiful angel spoke in a soft tone. “Do not fear child for hope is here.” The angel had some kind armour of white and gold, pristine white wings, and a bright halo above her head. Some white feathers stick to her (h/c) hair like clips as more feathers fall from her wings surrounding her giving her a more heavenly look. She had a golden rod with the strings tied around the upper half like a harp with more feathers sticking to it.

 She had a golden rod with the strings tied around the upper half like a harp with more feathers sticking to it

The angel landed near the child and walked towards her as suddenly blue energy surround her whole body. Her lovely (e/c) eyes changed to electrifying blue, as she easily moved the rubble off the girl. The father and onlookers were shocked to see this angelic woman easily rescuing the girl. Careful of her injuries the woman lifted the child up and gently give her to her father. The man grabbed his child and cried into his child's hair mumbling thanks to the angel. As the girl closed her eyes tired.

"O-oh thank you! T-thank you for saving my little girl! I'm forever grateful hero!"

The woman smile at the father. "Please there's no need. I'm just doing my duty as a hero and what any other person will do. Plus I still have a long road ahead for my work is just beginning.”