Father's Day Pt 1

Supposed to post this on Father's Day in America but didn't finished in time.
*****************************************

Toshinori Yagi (All Might):

"Daddy! Wake up!"

"........"

"Daddy! Daddy! Wake up!"

Toshinori turn to his side, the one with the scar but he had the pillow you made him under him. Misaki huff but was determined to wake up her father. She began jumping on the bed. "Daddy wake up!" Toshinori groan since ignoring his child won't let him get a few more minutes of sleep. He sigh and got up much to his youngest joy. "Yes pureheart?"

Misaki hugged her father. "Happy father's day!" She then kissed his cheek. Toshi eyes widen a bit. "Oh? Is that today? Well thanks for waking me up! And thank you princess." Toshi hugged back and kissed both of Misaki's cheeks making her laugh.

"Hey honey bunny guess what toda--"

Toshi turn to see the side you sleep on is empty. Misaki giggle. "Mommy cooking! Silly daddy!" Toshi smile sheepish. "Yeah silly me. But explains why you're all dressed up and wake." Toshi got up and stretch. He yawn a bit before grabbing some comfy clothes and going to the bathroom.

Misaki waited a bit on the bed before deciding to help set up the bed, well the best he can. Toshi came out all clean and ready for the day. He saw his baby girl putting the pillows back on the bed. Misaki turn to see her dad, she smile. "Look clean!" The blankets were crooked and the pillows were on the wrong side (Toshi had fluffy pillows and you with firm). Toshi smile. "Yup clean. Thank you pureheart."

Toshi picked up his baby and walked out to the kitchen. He pass by one of the few servants in the mansion, Felicia Manha.

 He pass by one of the few servants in the mansion, Felicia Manha

The middle age woman smile. "Morning Toshinori and Misaki. Happy father's day sir." Toshi smile. "Ah good morning Felicia, and thank you." The woman motion to the kitchen. "(Y/n) is cooking a great breakfast for you. If you need me call me I'll be spending the day with Chance." Toshi nodded. "Alright Felicia have fun and tell your son I said hi." Felicia nod and walked away. Felicia was an American with a quirk that managed to escape to Japan with her son, you and Toshi felt pity for her and hired her.

Since then she and four others now lived in the mansion, all loyal to you two. They too also know about Toshi condition and how he really got his scar, they help with cleaning the home, raising the kids when you two are busy with hero work, and protecting the home. Felicia and the others are like part of the family. Toshi finally reach the dining table and immediately a delicious smell hit him.

"Daddy! You're here!"

He saw his two other daughters at the table. Nana smile. "Come sit down daddy!" Toshi smile as he put down Misaki and walked at the head of the table taking a seat. His second oldest smile. "Happy fathers day daddy!" Then she give him a quick hug. "Aww thanks sweetheart." Nana ran over and pull her father in a headlock smiling. "Yeah happy fathers day daddy!" Toshi laugh patting Nana's arm. "Yes thank you braveheart. Now what's that delicious smell?" His daughters smirk as you walk out with plates of food.