Hero Debut (Nezu)

Sorry for long wait. Writer's Block and been busy with stuff, y'know my usual excuses. Now this probably sucks but whatevers enjoy!
*****************************************

You couldn't believe the words coming from your soon to be husband. You just serve tea when he suddenly spoke. Tarble is at school and Vegeta is off training with a close friend of yours.

“You want to be a hero? But why?”

After he came to your home four years ago Nezu, the name you gave him since he never had a name just numbers. Nezu grew nicer and more polite over the years but he had a little sadistic side through towards bad people or bad humans as he calls them. You thought he just wanted a quiet and normal life but hearing he wants to become a hero well you wanted to know where that came from.

“It's easy because I know there's good in people. I learned that years ago when I meet you, plus hearing it's a hero's duty to protect the defenseless and weak. I don't want to what happened to me to others I want to protect others from the pain and suffering I endure.”

You were surprised by his words but let him continue. “I think it's the best thing ever if I can prevent anyone suffering like I did. I want to stop evil and prevent more experiments from happening.” Nezu spoke very confidently in a calm voice. You couldn't help but squeal at his cuteness. “Oh darling that's so brave and selfless of you! Of course I'll support you!”

You then smile and look at your tea cup. “Just being so valiant, I admire that about you and Vegeta. You two have some things in common, you two want to protect the innocent so they don't suffer. You from horrible suffering and Vegeta so people won't have to be alone and miserable. Are nice men well Vegeta has rough edges but means well and dreams of being heroes now. After all he's training with B--” You stop and suddenly smile clapping your hands. Nezu was curious but you stand up and hum walking to the kitchen.

“I know how to help you darling on your hero debut. Just let me handle this honey, leave it all to me.”

You then went to a draw and after moving some things around you pulled out a phone. It was an iPhone but it has pink liquid glitter case with hearts and cherry blossoms on it.

Nezu knew it wasn't your phone you always use since the one he always see is a pink glitter case with Mickey Mouse ears on it

Nezu knew it wasn't your phone you always use since the one he always see is a pink glitter case with Mickey Mouse ears on it. He was concerned that you had a second phone hidden in the kitchen that he didn't know about. You stand up and smile as you dial a number.

“Hey just the guy I'm looking for.~ Hey Bee-Bee I need your help.”

*Time Skip*

You smile as you laid a tray of ice cream floats to your guests who are all sitting in the living room. “Here you go boys. Boozy roasted strawberry and chocolate ice cream sundae with coconut hot fudge sauce for Bee-Bee, a jungle float for Shin, and a crispy croissant sundaes with red wine hot fudge for Whis. And best of all mini chocolate stout brownie sundae float with burnt Irish caramel for my darling prince.” Vegeta blush as he got his favorite sundae, the others snickering.