More Husbandos!

Gunhead:

“Great job girls! This shoot will be our best yet!”

The photographer smile as the models smile hearing their work was done. You smile too ready to go home, today your older brother was coming over with his wife and daughter for dinner. You need to hurry so you can place the fire resistant covers in your apartment. Since sometimes your niece accidentally uses her magma quirk in your home and so does your sister-in-law since she has such an explosive personality.

The photographer then saw you walking away and smile at you. “Oh (Y/n) babe, gemstone you did very well today. You just sparkle here.” You giggle. “Well having a diamond form does that.” The photographer nodded. “Yeah that's why you're so popular, natural beauty plus your quirk gives you more shine. Now I want to tell you that a friend of mine is looking for some models for a jewelry theme photoshoot and guess who I recommend.”

You smile. “Sir you didn't.”

“You bet your shiny ass I did. He like you so much you're the main jewel in the shoot, his name is Ritts Testino.”

You cheer as the photographer said he sent more information to your agent as he bid you a good day. You walk into your dressing room as you wave to other models who were leaving. Entering the room you saw a bouquet of roses and a note to it. Curious you walk over and read the note.

‘Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. I love you very much my dear diamond and I often wonder if you ever think of me like I do with you? The thought that you will never think of me the way I think of you and that kills me so much! But luckily I'll be fine as long as you stay single for you know we'll meant to be, soon we'll be together my dear diamond.~

--Love, your secret admirer ❤’

You freeze reading the note, after a moment you immediately trash the note away and panic. ‘He got in! Why why why why WHY! Vince is here, how did he get in!’ You panic seeing how your stalker got in. The man been harassing you for weeks now, first love notes, then he been trying to reach the modeling agency you been working for awhile now, he try to pose as a director to get any information, or sending gifts to you. The man even been calling you constantly he even been harassing your brother and his wife. Sure the police were call after your very concern older brother saw how scared you are, but they can't seem to found out who he is and he's not doing anything too dangerous.

You ran out your dressing room looking for the head security guard. You saw Vincent laying against the wall. You wave the American man to get his attention. “Ohhh Vince! Sweetheart!” The man turn to see you waving and looking scared, he ran over quickly. The huge and muscular man ran over his badge shining.

 The huge and muscular man ran over his badge shining

“Yes Miss (L/n)? Is there a problem?”

You felt more calm seeing the friendly face, smiling sweetly to the ex-soldier. “Well I was wondering if you saw who delivered these flowers in my room.” The man shook his head. “No sorry I just back from my lunch break a few minutes ago. Kaito was the one here while I was on my hour long lunch break, what happened Miss (L/n)? You look pale, is there a danger in there?” The American man then pound his fist to his open palm. “Do I have to use my Strength Theft quirk?” You nervously shook your head. “No… but it just….” You were now shaking making Vincent concern as he try to comfort you but you just broke down crying.