Hero Debut (Eraserhead)

It was a nice day in Japan, great temperature, sunny, just a nice day to go out…. Or robbing a bank and keeping hostages.

It started when in the afternoon when six men burst in the bank guns all out, demanding money. The men forced all the people on the ground and asked them to give them all their valuables. Then they demanded money from the safes and one of the men shot shot the ceiling of the bank to terrified the hostages.

“Sir we can't get use to the hostages. Apparently one has a superspeed quirk and another has super senses. They're smart too staying out of our sight so our snipers can't get a good shot.”

A policeman said to a SWAT commander, so far the police were having trouble getting close to the hostages. The SWAT was call in but they were having trouble too. “Well have they done anything drastic yet, or made demands?” The policeman sigh. “Yes they requested 1 million dollars and a private plane to Korea.” The commander was baffled by the mens’ request, the men already had most of the bank's money which was 10 million plus a bit more since they most likely asked money and jewelry from the hostages.

“They're either that confident or dumb. Have the negotiator go in and try to convince them to release the hostages.”

The policeman shook his head. “Sure but I think it's a waste. The men look impatient and I'm afraid things will turn tragedy soon. There's 47 hostages 15 are children, sir we need heroes--”

“But they're too far away to make it. I think we're on own for this one.”

Suddenly a roar of a motorcycle rang through the blocked street. All the police and SWAT were shocked to see a red and (f/c) motorcycle ran through the barriers they made easily.

(Just imagine the bike as red and your favorite color)

The bike then use a police car to jump high in the sky, the bike fly through the sky and over the police and SWAT who were shocked

The bike then use a police car to jump high in the sky, the bike fly through the sky and over the police and SWAT who were shocked. They saw it was a female driver in some (hair color) bodysuit with a man in dark clothing and scarf holding on to her. They fly over the shocked people and crash through one of the bank's windows. The crash scared many of people inside including the six armed men.

“WHAT THE HELL?!”

One the men said as everyone stared at the mysterious couple. The woman smile as she remove her goggles to show mischief in her (e/c) eyes. The man sigh heavily and look at his female partner. “Do you really need make an entrance, especially a big one like that? You're lucky you didn't harm any of the hostages.” The woman turn to the male. “Oh dear you know me, making an entrance is in my blood. Especially for our debut, now quit complaining we got here quickly and no one got hurt… Well not yet at least.~” Then she got off the bike and walk towards the men with pistols ready. She stare the men down before giving a small frown.

“Such a disappointment, hearing of how six men were holding many as hostages I thought they are worthy opponents but seeing it with my eyes… *sigh* a waste.”