Ideas

Okay guys, I want to you guys to list some ideas but know first I have some ideas or scenarios I want to do and here's some I plan to do.

Kids (and I plan to do all the characters like Izuku, Shinso, and Todoroki)

They save you (like during a fight or attack a villain captures you and they save you)

You get kidnapped/Taken (Okay I always wanted to do this for all my books and I will so basically this scenario is like that one Vocaloid song called Madness of Duke Venomania. Basically the song is about a guy who can hypnotized women since he made a deal with a demon and kidnapps woman for his harem. But one of the kidnapped women's lover come in and saves the day by stabbing the duke in the chest with a poison dagger. And turns out the Duke was truly in love with one of his harem girls, his childhood friend. So I plan to do a guy with hypnosis or pheromone quirk that make women fall for him and he takes the wives/girlfriends/daughters of anyone. The guys start looking for their lovers and each part the reader's lover saves them like in Aizawa's part he'll disgusied himself to get close to the guy then erased his quirk before beating him up, but in Toshinori part he'll come in to save his wife. Get it? This probably be a multiple part scenario)

Here's the song I was talking about. The first is in English second video is my fav cover of it.

Kinks (What turns him and you on) (Naturally I will add some NSFW stuff)

When you have a stalker

✵ Jealousy

I'm thinking of more and I have more but I'm just curious to hear your guys ideas. And any scenario here I will do for my Wife/Girlfriend BNHA book too. If you want I will credit you for the ideas. So please comment any ideas here, this will be an request/idea chapter any ideas will be posted here. ^_^

Plus new characters will be added soon.

Thanks for reading.